Pre Cycle Bloodwork Feedback

Brickhouse73

Looking for some feedback on my bloodwork results.. Everything from my CBC, Complete Metabolic, T3/T4, etc. all were perfectly in range.. would like some feedback on others.. test cyp only cycle.. 400mg per week at two shots every 3.5 days..

42yo male - 5’11” @ 225 @ 18%bf currently
SHGB - 22

Attachments

• IMG_0567.jpeg
    IMG_0567.jpeg
    305.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
g2g... e2 still in range but i think you'll aromatise a bit because of current %bf. 12.5mg aromasin or 1mg arimidex with every pin and check e2 after 4weeks on cycle. Then play with dose of AI.

Enjoy your cycle!

g2g... e2 still in range but i think you'll aromatise a bit because of current %bf. 12.5mg aromasin or 1mg arimidex with every pin and check e2 after 4weeks on cycle. Then play with dose of AI.

Enjoy your cycle!
12.5mg aromasin and 1mg arimidex are not equivalent. Also need to be way more careful with arimidex on crashing e2.

At your age I'd also check ApoB. Very specific cholesterol marker that would show how dangerous having high LDL/triglycerides would be for you. Some people can get away living with very high LDL til 90, others need to keep theirs under 100 ng/dl in order to not get heart problems early on. LDL/Triglycerides are good markers of heart health, but I'd say they're pretty general when it comes to actual heart health based on genetics. ApoB is what defines risk factor of your LDL number.

Back