Pretty concerned with test results

Hey all, started running some gear from @GoodLyfe. Ran a cycle from him last year and felt great, so I started with using one of his vials that I had leftover. Bought some more to keep it going, trying to pull 16 weeks at a conservative cycle. Looking more for longevity than anything.
You can see my results from pre cycle. 100mg TRT and I’m at 800 NG/dl total t. I’ve been running:
225mg of goodlyfe’s Test E
~185mg goodlyfe primo
50mg Stan’s Anavar as a pre workout (about 3x/week).

I was planning on switching out the anavar with GL’s, as he has a lower dose available. The var I’ve got from Stan gives me killer shin/calf pumps on runs and that’s something I can’t compromise.

Im convinced the var is fucking with my Lipids, because they’re completely out of whack.

What’s more concerning to me, is my Test is crushed beyond belief!! I felt great on a test only cycle last year, and I was using GL’s test E. Did this old vial get fucked? Maybe I kept it in my car for too long, as I moved states. Should I just start pinning with a new vial? I’ve got some of Stan’s test e on hand as well, but I’m loving how the MCT feels.

Last edited:
Here’s the bloods

Attachments

• 0374FB52-8A51-4D13-ACCB-11F7344EEB8A.jpeg
    0374FB52-8A51-4D13-ACCB-11F7344EEB8A.jpeg
    135.3 KB · Views: 76
  • 4B2EBC5A-FACC-46F2-962E-49B81EC5265A.jpeg
    4B2EBC5A-FACC-46F2-962E-49B81EC5265A.jpeg
    161 KB · Views: 75
  • 46B5DEB2-E682-45F9-8B98-9CD3DEA42596.jpeg
    46B5DEB2-E682-45F9-8B98-9CD3DEA42596.jpeg
    135 KB · Views: 71
  • 892761FE-92FA-4FB8-B224-08703BD79F56.jpeg
    892761FE-92FA-4FB8-B224-08703BD79F56.jpeg
    163.3 KB · Views: 75
I can’t speak on the test, that’s weird.

For cholesterol I take two servings of Now Supplements Cholesterol Pro ED when worried about lipids. Coming off cycle, I’ll run that a month and typically be in range after.

Hey all, started running some gear from @GoodLyfe. Ran a cycle from him last year and felt great, so I started with using one of his vials that I had leftover. Bought some more to keep it going, trying to pull 16 weeks at a conservative cycle. Looking more for longevity than anything.
You can see my results from pre cycle. 100mg TRT and I’m at 800 NG/dl total t. I’ve been running:
225mg of goodlyfe’s Test E
~185mg goodlyfe primo
50mg Stan’s Anavar as a pre workout (about 3x/week).

I was planning on switching out the anavar with GL’s, as he has a lower dose available. The var I’ve got from Stan gives me killer shin/calf pumps on runs and that’s something I can’t compromise.

Im convinced the var is fucking with my Lipids, because they’re completely out of whack.

What’s more concerning to me, is my Test is crushed beyond belief!! I felt great on a test only cycle last year, and I was using GL’s test E. Did this old vial get fucked? Maybe I kept it in my car for too long, as I moved states. Should I just start pinning with a new vial? I’ve got some of Stan’s test e on hand as well, but I’m loving how the MCT feels.
Both Goodlyfes Test C and E were recently blind tested and did perfect. Any source would be a fool to try and sell bunk test, especially one offering bloodwork and testing credit.

I'd try another new Goodlyfe vial, wait 5 weeks and draw bloods around 36 to 48 hr window. Not real sure what to tell you without more details like how long were you on, time after draw, etc.

What is your injection frequency and when did you pull the bloods in relation to the last injection?

Both Goodlyfes Test C and E were recently blind tested and did perfect. Any source would be a fool to try and sell bunk test, especially one offering bloodwork and testing credit.

I'd try another new Goodlyfe vial, wait 5 weeks and draw bloods around 36 to 48 hr window. Not real sure what to tell you without more details like how long were you on, time after draw, etc.
My bad. I started the cycle the day after getting the baseline bloods. So the 3rd of February. I’ve become much more vascular and my skin is looking pretty good so I’m sure the primo and var are working.
Strength is coming along great as well, so that var is working great.

I’ll post some before pictures and keep updating from there.

I’ll start another vial and get bloods again in a month or so

You have some bad test, it would appear. It wasn't from you leaving it in your car, either. Switch to the other vial.

Your lipids aren't perfect but they're not that far off. Wouldn't be too concerned on those.