Primo or masteron to a tren cycle?

Sampei

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
So nothing better to add a dht derivate to some test and 19nor cycle.

If you could choose would you do:

350 test E / 350 tren E / 400 masteron E

Or

350 test E/ 350 tren E / 400 primo E

And why?

So nothing better to add a dht derivate to some test and 19nor cycle.

If you could choose would you do:

350 test E / 350 tren E / 400 masteron E

Or

350 test E/ 350 tren E / 400 primo E

And why?
TMT is know as the holy Trinity for a reason. Many UGL's sell it as a blend even It works and is synergistic. You could swap primo in place of the mast but I don't think the extra cost is worth it. Plus running it higher than test tends to tank many people's e2. Usually you would run primo at half your test and see what it does to your e2 after 6 weeks. Adjust from there

TMT is know as the holy Trinity for a reason. Many UGL's sell it as a blend even It works and is synergistic. You could swap primo in place of the mast but I don't think the extra cost is worth it. Plus running it higher than test tends to tank many people's e2. Usually you would run primo at half your test and see what it does to your e2 after 6 weeks. Adjust from there
I'll probably just keep the primo for another time, I wanna try a nice bulk cycle on it and I'll add the Masteron to the test tren.

I'll probably try an even lower dose of tren and see how it goes. Like maybe 250 or even 200mg. It's tren E so maybe 200mg it's borderline the minimum but I'm at a time in life where I prefer to reduce any side effect at the minimum and using tren is already not very smart ahahah