Problems with Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Massproshop

Subscriber
Hello everyone I wanted to express my frustrations over my first order with Qingdao Sigma Chemicals. I referred my new partner to them and he ordered a kilogram of Anavar approximately 5 and a half months ago. We paid for a special line a followed their instructions the first time. After the seizure, it took them a long time to ship the re-send. We followed recommendations and took the longer and safer route they recommended. After 5 and half months they told us it was gone and there is nothing we can do. They only re-ship once. We feel after waiting for 5 and half months we should at least be given a 50% discount for a re-order considering this is our very first order for one kilogram. Do you guys think it's unreasonable to ask for that? After waiting for this long losing so much potential profit.

We are negotiating with them. I will provide updates. It's just really frustrating and discouraging coming from a company with such a fantastic reputation.

That's the risk of being s source a dealing illegal drugs. You should try asking for refund with a kilo of colombia dust and their cartels :D

Hello everyone I wanted to express my frustrations over my first order with Qingdao Sigma Chemicals. I referred my new partner to them and he ordered a kilogram of Anavar approximately 5 and a half months ago. We paid for a special line a followed their instructions the first time. After the seizure, it took them a long time to ship the re-send. We followed recommendations and took the longer and safer route they recommended. After 5 and half months they told us it was gone and there is nothing we can do. They only re-ship once. We feel after waiting for 5 and half months we should at least be given a 50% discount for a re-order considering this is our very first order for one kilogram. Do you guys think it's unreasonable to ask for that? After waiting for this long losing so much potential profit.

We are negotiating with them. I will provide updates. It's just really frustrating and discouraging coming from a company with such a fantastic reputation.
Which Country ?

Do you guys think it's unreasonable to ask for that? After waiting for this long losing so much potential profit.
No, its very reasonable. The last time when my order took 2 days longer than usual I sent them an invoice for all the potential profit that I lost.

Did you read through their thread?

This is very much a risk you are going to take when ordering from QSC.

I haven't been in their thread in a long time as I can't be bothered sifting through their simps and alt accounts. There have been previous sources and individuals burnt in similar ways that I'm sure haven't been recomped yet.

Hi,

I don't think you ordered from me, since in records I have no order of 1 kg oxandrolone seized, or seized twice, orders through me are either from forum or the very well known emails in my thread.

But it is possible that you ordered from another sales agent, in this case, yes the reship policy is the same, the company only reship once. It is very clear in the thread and rules.

Sorry for your loss if it's so.

No, its very reasonable. The last time when my order took 2 days longer than usual I sent them an invoice for all the potential profit that I lost.
Half a year almost. If they told us sooner that we are burned we could have ordered elsewhere.

Fucking Canada... the people are great & the country is gorgeous but what the fuck is up with all the seizures/shipping issues?
Is there a crackdown because of the spotlight cast by that recent bust involving that Chinese national there?

Fucking Canada... the people are great & the country is gorgeous but what the fuck is up with all the seizures/shipping issues?
Is there a crackdown because of the spotlight cast by that recent bust involving that Chinese national there?
No.... The CBSA actually do their jobs! The fucked up thing is, juice by itself is illegal, but it's legal to posses juice in Canada, just cant sell it..... mind fuck.
Thats why at airports it seems the CBSA dudes are jacked.....

Someon3 plz show a source for this.

Hi,

I don't think you ordered from me, since in records I have no order of 1 kg oxandrolone seized, or seized twice, orders through me are either from forum or the very well known emails in my thread.

But it is possible that you ordered from another sales agent, in this case, yes the reship policy is the same, the company only reship once. It is very clear in the thread and rules.

Sorry for your loss if it's so.
Is there a better way to avoid this kinda stuff seized because I know Canada is really hard to get into plus he could have sent it to a red flag address it's a possibility the rep can only do what the rules say or it cost all of us later

Last edited: