• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Promotion on AAS analysis in Lab4Tox

That sucks are u are u guys closing for food or just for a short period of time... Alil more info would be great.... As u guys are a good second option to jano and offer some different payment methods which is nice... Thanks for any additional info
National Independence Day is celebrated on the 11th of November in Poland

National Independence Day is celebrated on the 11th of November in Poland

Yeah thank you, the way it was wrote just confused me . Glad u and jano are around and staying around to help out, without u guys providing the services u do srcs would possibly really take advantage... Enjoy ur break and national independence day

Yeah thank you, the way it was wrote just confused me . Glad u and jano are around and staying around to help out, without u guys providing the services u do srcs would possibly really take advantage... Enjoy ur break and national independence day
Thank you

Do these guys accept crypto yet or no?
I'm not entirely sure shoot them an email u will prob get a response pretty quick I believe they do cim idk about the crypto. I'm sure them or someone will get back to u, other wise just directly email them I'll get a quicker response

- 23 - 24.12.2021 and 31.12.2021 the laboratory will be closed
- 27 - 30.12.2021 the laboratory will be operating in emergency mode due to the holiday break and limited staff
Please be advised that the results will be released with a delay.

Happy Christmas,
Lab4Tox​