Protocol with peptides

shallowgolfer

I received my BPC157, TB500, ipamorelin, and CJC no DAC.

I have a couple question.
I've been doing my own research but I wanted to see what others have to say.

What's the best dosage for these peptides and when is the best time to take these peptides and also how many times a week?

I have some pain on my wrist and elbow. Where would be the best place to apply the BPC157 and TB500 ? Shoulder ??

I doubt anyone will spoon feed all that to you. But bpc157 is best at 250mcg x 2 daily. Tb500 is 3-5mg per week divided into 2-3 injections. Both work fine subQ

I’ve used Tb500 two different runs and I don’t feel like it does much. Bpc157 on the other hand is perhaps the most effective peptide I’ve tried and I’ve used quite a few. It’s a fascinating and incredibly valuable compound. Good luck.

oh and you know what else is good for shoulder pain? If you lick my butthole.
- Brennan Huff

I doubt anyone will spoon feed all that to you. But bpc157 is best at 250mcg x 2 daily. Tb500 is 3-5mg per week divided into 2-3 injections. Both work fine subQ

I’ve used Tb500 two different runs and I don’t feel like it does much. Bpc157 on the other hand is perhaps the most effective peptide I’ve tried and I’ve used quite a few. It’s a fascinating and incredibly valuable compound. Good luck.

oh and you know what else is good for shoulder pain? If you lick my butthole.
- Brennan Huff
When can I lick you butthole ? Sounds delicious

Back