qingdao sigma chemical co., ltd. - janoshik - testosterone enanthate, exemestane, raloxifene, hcg

Wow he actually managed to sent the correct compounds this time.

It's like playing Russian roulette but with steroids.

What a thrill.

I won't argue on something I don't know enough about. Could be, but the fact is that BP Testosterona E never gave me problems with PIP, untill I was forced to switch to chinese TE, I had to throw it away.
there's definitely a lot of shitty chinese test e. sigma's test e was good though. it was 96% pure and i'm getting very little pip. who's bp?

Do you guys recommend sending to Jano via international letter $3 vs FedEx/UPS $100+. Only sending 1 ml EQ raw liquid. How would the pass rate be?

Do you guys recommend sending to Jano via international letter $3 vs FedEx/UPS $100+. Only sending 1 ml EQ raw liquid. How would the pass rate be?
fedex takes one week whereas standard post can be quick to get to the czech republic but then be stuck in czech customs for several weeks. also, you have to pay an extra 40usd to janoshik if you use standard post. they said that you don't have to worry about stealth because they've got a special permit to import drugs

I won't argue on something I don't know enough about. Could be, but the fact is that BP Testosterona E never gave me problems with PIP, untill I was forced to switch to chinese TE, I had to throw it away.
I just dont get why people dont go Test C in general. I dont see any logic for using Test E... to save 0.2ml in the syringe? idk

The one time I did send in some samples, I just did the international letter and it took about 10 days to receive my results from him.

The cost of losing $3 and the minimal amount of lost raws (unless it's like $1000 per gram) is much less expensive than the $100 shipping. You could lose quite a few packages before equaling the money on the higher shipping

I don't believe so. The French testing group did one a year or so ago.
How did they test out?

I just ordered 10 kits Monday, and they are coming here today lol. Super-fast domestic now!

The one time I did send in some samples, I just did the international letter and it took about 10 days to receive my results from him.

The cost of losing $3 and the minimal amount of lost raws (unless it's like $1000 per gram) is much less expensive than the $100 shipping. You could lose quite a few packages before equaling the money on the higher shipping
This is the route I will be taking. Thx for your input man.