Qingdao test cyp jano results

Hydro

653DB61C-25FD-4332-96E1-CB460027EFA9.jpeg

The gear seems to be great, the other items I got were mt2 and bpc. Mt2 seems legit via effects, bpc I haven’t used. I also bought semaglutide but had minimal if any appetite reduction vs pharma.

Thank you for this lab report.
Sharing the task number will be quite welcomed so that @janoshik can confirm that this lab is real for the members.

I have also a question for you @janoshik why in a previous lab test it shown +98% and this one +96%, what is the difference between both for raws in general?

Cheers,

Thank you for this lab report.
Sharing the task number will be quite welcomed so that @janoshik can confirm that this lab is real for the members.

I have also a question for you @janoshik why in a previous lab test it shown +98% and this one +96%, what is the difference between both for raws in general?

Cheers,
How much is your company buying at a time? Are you buying it by the drum or smaller quantities?

So many hundreds of kilograms that with 100% guarantee if you buy now your product will be the EXACT SAME AS TESTED so you don't even need to get it tested yourself!
That’s my thought, otherwise they would’ve responded to the first two times they were asked :rolleyes: