QSC bloodwork results

somenameforme

Without the story, here's the run down.
First blood test was July 11, 2024, before I even knew what pinning meant. Total test 347ng/dl, free test 7.5ng/dl.
Started test c 750mg/week (that's 250mg M/W/F) on August 29, 2024.
Second blood test was October 7, 2024 (that's 39 days after starting test c). Total test was above the measuring range at 3,000ng/dl, free test was also above the measuring range, and my e2 went crazy on me.

**Edit**
Forgot to mention that I pinned around 8:30am October 4, and got my blood tested (12 hour fasted) around 11am October 7.
**/Edit**

I've been taking 12.5mg exemestane three times a week. I'll be doubling that at very least. At these levels my sides are oily skin, and just sweating a lot. When it creeps up higher, first I notice sugar cravings, then insomnia, sweating profusely/being hot all the damn time, then high blood pressure. Otherwise my first blast has been... a blast! Oddly enough, my cholesterol even improved slightly. LDL is still high though, so I'm looking at some statin's next.

I didn't realize the testing facility I went to had a cap. I stumbled upon that discounted labs website the other day. I'll try their trt follow up panel next time (through a different lab), which has no upper limit.

Anyway into the back story, I was running down the rabbit hole of non-refreshing sleep, brain fog, no energy, no motivation, and stalling out at the gym. I had tried all sorts of diet adjustments, vitamins, adjusted activity level, bought a new bed, slept colder, and on and on. Nothing helped. I did sleep studies, found someone that did a quick thyroid check, but couldn't get my doc to check my testosterone. They'd just brush it off as unnecessary, and there being a huge range that I'm probably in anyway.

After all that over the years with nothing to show, I was bummed. Top it off with reading anecdote after anecdote of people starting from nothing and getting to X point within three years at the gym while I was far past that timeline and far below what seemed like an average benchmark certainly wasn't helping anything. I was working my way into a spiral, and wanted to do less and less, if I even could muster the motivation to do anything at all.

Somewhere along the way I got that nag in my head to just get the damn testosterone checked. Down another rabbit hole I went, just to find out you can walk in and get your own shit checked! Well shit! So that's what I did. It was low, but not necessarily damningly low. Not having a previous blood test, I just figured screw it, and went looking for a source. At first I wanted to avoid the overseas stuff, but all my nitpicking almost landed me with a source that, turns out, was in the midst of a scandal. Eventually I found my way here, saw the ridiculous number of messages on QSC's thread, and, naively, assumed that meant good business. Now I know it's just people talking about almonds, and yelling at each other. But, hey, the actual reviews over the past few years seemed pretty decent, so why not.

Anyway, the results speak for themselves! I'm sleeping better, more productive, energetic, assertive, and alert. This shit's like magic! I now understand the jokes about blasting only once. I'm hooked.

Thanks to everyone who has provided information! And thanks to Tracy for constantly improving their business. Y'all been a huge help, and have guided me to vastly improving my quality of life. I appreciate you all!

Attachments

• july-11-2024.webp
    july-11-2024.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 24
  • october-07-2024.webp
    october-07-2024.webp
    33 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Back