[QSC] Test E/Anavar [Aug.14.2022]

Bustybro

So me and my boy are doing a bulk order from Qingdao on sunday, I am just ordering and not starting the cycle till I make sure I am back to baseline from the past threads. From my past Anavar only cycle I really enjoyed anavar but I know I fucked up and should've pinned but I listen to a fucking retard. The compounds that I am looking to run are Test E and anavar (since I have experience with it and side effects are low) but I am not sure if I should just stick with this because I have been researching Masteron and winstrol and both look a compound that I think I would really mess with. But at the same from reading so many threads most of the time people just recommend keeping starting cycles simple so I think I am gonna keep it simple with Test E or Test C( still researching which one I would rather use.) and anavar for the last 6 weeks.

Plan:

Compounds:
Test E at 500 mg/week 1-16 ( going up or down or staying the same depending on how I react to the compound and if I am a heavy aromatizer.)
Anavar at 40mg/day week 11-16 (I want to try to test out 60 mg/day during week 12 or 13 and seeing how I react to it and if its bad I just go bad to 40mg/day or completely drop it)

AI:
Arimidex from QSC .5 mg every two days (depending on how I feel and if my mid cycle blood work shows that I am a heavy aromatizer.)

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25mg/day

Last notes:
When I start the cycle I'll continue to post on this thread, and bloodwork as well. Please do give me opinions because having second opinions never hurts.

What side effects from winstrol and mast are you avoiding?

Here are suggestions instead of or in addition to the Anavar

500mg Test E per week
300-400mg NPP per week
40mg Anavar per day

500mg Test E per week
400-500mg EQ per week
40mg Anavar per day

500mg Test E per week
300-400mg NPP per week
400-500mg EQ per week

I think you might’ve misread but what I meant in my post is that after researching Mast and Winstrol I think those compounds are something that I would enjoy running and I might run one of them in my summer cut cycle.

Pre cycle bloodwork.

Attachments

• 4628093D-8AEC-4056-A8F1-F931D94311A8.jpeg
    4628093D-8AEC-4056-A8F1-F931D94311A8.jpeg
    326.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 8199CE3A-419B-4EE2-BB5E-9869C3F607FA.jpeg
    8199CE3A-419B-4EE2-BB5E-9869C3F607FA.jpeg
    411.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 0BF3C9E2-D8B3-48BB-9E93-BF92D2E1AE5C.jpeg
    0BF3C9E2-D8B3-48BB-9E93-BF92D2E1AE5C.jpeg
    193.7 KB · Views: 41
I think you should try going lower on the test so you dont need to resort to an AI. maybe 400? I think 500 is a reddit generic cycle instructions...

Here are suggestions instead of or in addition to the Anavar

500mg Test E per week
300-400mg NPP per week
40mg Anavar per day

500mg Test E per week
400-500mg EQ per week
40mg Anavar per day

500mg Test E per week
300-400mg NPP per week
400-500mg EQ per week
this is his first injectable cycle. he has had anavar before.

I think you should try going lower on the test so you dont need to resort to an AI. maybe 400? I think 500 is a reddit generic cycle instructions...
Yeah changed it up I am starting 350 mg/week and see how I feel on that and then either up the dosage or stay the same.

Arimidex is for keeping my estrogen in check. I only take the arimidex if I need it from high estrogen symptoms because testosterone aromatizes into estradiol.
I’m taking a low dose of test (200mg per week) and am feeling some nipple sensitivity. I have pre existing gyno from puberty. I have Raloxifene on hand but should I have something else? I got the Raloxifene bc it’s known to shrink the tissue to almost unnoticeable sizes. All advice is appreciated.

I’m taking a low dose of test (200mg per week) and am feeling some nipple sensitivity. I have pre existing gyno from puberty. I have Raloxifene on hand but should I have something else? I got the Raloxifene bc it’s known to shrink the tissue to almost unnoticeable sizes. All advice is appreciated.
Not a 100% on this, so anyone correct if I am wrong. Ralox is a thing called a SERM. Selective estrogen receptor modulator. Pretty much blocks estrogen binding to the receptors in your nipples. SERMS don't actually lower estrogen much if I'm correct and you need an A.I, aromotase inhibitor, to actually lower estrogen. Not knowing this could lead to rebound gyno. Meaning ralox would stop estrogen binding to the receptors in the nipple but not what is in your blood. When you stop taking ralox, it will then bind and cause gyno.
So get an a.i as well to answer your question lol.
Take that with a grain of salt. A.I.'s are not healthy. I probably got the science part wrong but I use a serm and an A.I, and it's the norm.

You never know untill you try. I am on 280 mg test and 280 mg primo/week and still need 0.25 mg Arimidex every 3 days to be in range. If i drop Adex i get nipple sensitivity.

I don’t know about that anavar with those lipids man, my lipids were absolutely trashed from orals. Maybe get ezetemibe or an arb.
My anavar won’t start until mid November and right now I am taking omega 3s and tudca so my lipids will be recovered by then. And I am gonna be taking the omega 3s and tudca while on cycle. If anything if my bloodwork still shows that my lipids are still terrible then anavar won’t be used in the cycle and I’ll just save them because at the end of the day health comes first.

How’d this cycle go?
Also as for ai I don’t need it up to 500mg, going to push it to 600 next cycle with mast and see if I still won’t need an ai. Everyone’s different I don’t get any estro sides that I notice. I’d see what your limit is on test before taking any ai personally.

How’d this cycle go?
Also as for ai I don’t need it up to 500mg, going to push it to 600 next cycle with mast and see if I still won’t need an ai. Everyone’s different I don’t get any estro sides that I notice. I’d see what your limit is on test before taking any ai personally.
All the QSC shit got thrown by accident but I still have a vial left so I ordered some jet labs test e and pct to be able to finish up the cycle. I’m on week 4 right now. Feeling good and strong still haven’t used any ai yet. Bloodwork is in 2 weeks.

Back