Question for Bill Roberts or others experienced in short cycles

EatClenTrenHard

Hi guys,

I actually joined Meso-Rx to try and PM Bill Roberts but it seems I can't do that so hopefully he sees it here or one of you who have experience in short cycles i.e. 2 weekers can help!

I apologise in advance for the length of the post.

I have been training seriously for over 7 years now (am 22) and throughout my recently completed degree in exercise physiology I have been researching steroids and many other performance enhancing drugs when I came across a lot of work on short cycles in the last few months, including that of Bill Roberts and Nelson Montana.

I intend to commence my first cycle (2 weeker) in the near future but still have some unresolved questions so thought I'd ask someone with 2 weeker experience.
I have a few drugs on hand, namely, Trenbolone acetate, methandrostenolone and oxymetholone as well as clomiphene and tamoxifen.
On the recommendation of some of my more trusted advisors (competitive bodybuilders instead of average gym rats) and of Real Gains, a prominent forum poster I'm sure many of you are acquainted with, I am leaning toward trenbolone/anadrol for this upcoming cycle as opposed to trenbolone/dianabol (They both recommend drol over bol I know many people will disagree). I plan to have clomid and nolva on hand just in case their is any estrogen related sides (though I'm not expecting any since I think there would be no estro; tren and drol both being incapable of aromatisation, though drol may activate estro receptors?) and clomid for PCT.
On advice given by realgains to another poster, I have decided to just run with 2 weeks on and 4 weeks, minimum 3 off. I'm guessing I could run hcg to do continued 2 on 2 off cycles but its harder to get hcg and bacteriostatic (as opposed to just sterile) water here, plus i'm trying maximise natural time training in my time off, as I am about 5'10" fluctuating between 170-175lbs - so I think I still have a bit to get to my natural max. (yeah I was a featherweight when I started all those years ago, probably no more than 120lbs.

Sorry for taking so long, so here are a few questions: do I need an estrogen source for optimal growth on tren/anadrol only? or will drols mysterious estrogenic effects take care of that? I have no test p and do not really want to add another injectable to what is recommended by most as a tren/oral cycle. I could add 10mg dbol per day to the stack? though I do not have AI's at the moment, only SERMS.

What would be optimal to achieve the best growth for my first cycle at my not so heavy weight? I was thinking:
Day 1-14: 100mg anadrol
Day 1-11: 75mg tren (day 1, 150mg)
Day 15-21: 50mg clomid (or should it be 150?) (150 or 300mg day 15?)

Would that be overkill at my bodyweight in terms of the gear? i feel 50mg of anadrol (they are tiny, pain to split) would be undercutting myself, but maybe tren is too high? or should I just blast myself since its 2 weeks?
and do i really need estro source i.e. hcg, low dose test or dbol.

alternately I could do similar with dbol,

1-14: 40-60 mg bol
1-11: 75 tren with x2 frontload
PCT

Okay something i'm sure more than one person will pick up is that i am using clomid for only 1 week post cycle. Correct me if I'm wrong but I am sure I have seen Bill and Real gains and/or other short cyclers say you don't need to PCT for short cycles due to HPTA rebound, but it is suggested just to accelerate the process and control estrogen. So am basically testing this out, I want control estrogen rebound and get myself up and running (Bill says this takes less than 1 week?) and then let my body take over. I will be having 4 week breaks so I want to have bloods done to check my own production without SERM involvement ( I have done pre cycle bloods already).

so guys, Bill, Real gains and distinguished guests :) - do you think I should run with dianabol or anadrol (considering I don't have an AI for dianabol)

oh and lastly, should drop the tren on day 10 or 11? with the anadrol I am under the impression it has a half life longer than dianabol, would it be prudent to drop it day 13 so as not to interfere with fast HPTA recovery if using drol?

I apologise for my long-winded manner in explaining this and appreciate you all reading this far if you have. Would greatly value any feedback.

ECTH.