Quick Into.

GMC

Alright fellas,

I’m from UK, and I’ve been following this forum for a while…but only just joined up.

Forums are not usually my thing, but the way things are with ‘local’ sources these days, and the BS that surrounds it…it’s getting more and more difficult to know what’s what (I’m sure most of you can relate!!)!!

I love lifting, been at it since I was a kid - but I’m not a bodybuilder, I just like to be in decent(ish) shape, and keep nice and strong - I’ve a fair amount of experience with ‘the dark side’…been doing a bit (relatively basic cycles & TRT doses) on & off over the last 20 years.

Recently (last 3-4 years) I’ve become more focused on another sport that is also rife with steroid use. With my priority now being that, reaching the ripe age of 40, and picking up a few injuries along the way - I’ve let my lifting slip a bit!!
However, having just got over an elbow surgery, I have decided I must make more time for the weights room, and balance things out a bit better with the other thing.

I sure there is loads more I could say, but I’ll keep it brief. Hope this will make do!!

Cheers,

GMC

Alright fellas,

I’m from UK, and I’ve been following this forum for a while…but only just joined up.

Forums are not usually my thing, but the way things are with ‘local’ sources these days, and the BS that surrounds it…it’s getting more and more difficult to know what’s what (I’m sure most of you can relate!!)!!

I love lifting, been at it since I was a kid - but I’m not a bodybuilder, I just like to be in decent(ish) shape, and keep nice and strong - I’ve a fair amount of experience with ‘the dark side’…been doing a bit (relatively basic cycles & TRT doses) on & off over the last 20 years.

Recently (last 3-4 years) I’ve become more focused on another sport that is also rife with steroid use. With my priority now being that, reaching the ripe age of 40, and picking up a few injuries along the way - I’ve let my lifting slip a bit!!
However, having just got over an elbow surgery, I have decided I must make more time for the weights room, and balance things out a bit better with the other thing.

I sure there is loads more I could say, but I’ll keep it brief. Hope this will make do!!

Cheers,

GMC
Welcome. Plenty of reliable sources here, just do your research and make an informed decision. Posts aren't Moderated like on traditional source forums.