Quit Gear 5.5 weeks ago don't notice much

one5onecc

Blasting and cruising since 2018 no break. Only test, var and primo were ever used. No AIs ever no ancillary drugs ever.

Last injection was 225MG Test E on the 13th of Nov no PCT completely cold turkey.

Only noticed worse pumps, strength drop-off about 10-15%, additional fatigued during workouts and less mental drive.

Sex drive hasn't taken a big hit like I thought it would be. Definitely not as strong but not low either, noticed no anxiety or brain fog.

5 weeks off would indicate the Test E has cleared and im relying on my own levels. If this is what rock bottom feels like it isn't too bad.

Will do bloods in 2-3 weeks to see where I stand.

Blasting and cruising since 2018 no break. Only test, var and primo were ever used. No AIs ever no ancillary drugs ever.

Last injection was 225MG Test E on the 13th of Nov no PCT completely cold turkey.

Only noticed worse pumps, strength drop-off about 10-15%, additional fatigued during workouts and less mental drive.

Sex drive hasn't taken a big hit like I thought it would be. Definitely not as strong but not low either, noticed no anxiety or brain fog.

5 weeks off would indicate the Test E has cleared and im relying on my own levels. If this is what rock bottom feels like it isn't too bad.

Wait a couple of week more

People react differently, I have friends and family who quit cold turkey with no pct back in the 90s, i did too and I was fine when I was younger.

Nowadays, even dropping down to trt dosage I definitely feel the huge drop in libido, recovery and pumps/intensity modifiers.

As long as you’re still lifting regularly and with intensity you will be fine even if your levels dip. It is when you let yourself go, nutrition and training wise where the problems begin.

People react differently, I have friends and family who quit cold turkey with no pct back in the 90s, i did too and I was fine when I was younger.

Nowadays, even dropping down to trt dosage I definitely feel the huge drop in libido, recovery and pumps/intensity modifiers.

As long as you’re still lifting regularly and with intensity you will be fine even if your levels dip. It is when you let yourself go, nutrition and training wise where the problems begin.
Training and overall energy has definitely taken a hit but it's just not as drastic as what people described in forums.

I no longer feel superhuman with endless drive and huge pumps but I don't feel castrated either, I just feel like my natty old self. My pre gear test levels were 859 so I am curious to find out what they look like after 5 years of being on test.

5 weeks off would indicate the Test E has cleared

Which means you’re just about to start experiencing no testosterone.. you haven’t been experiencing this for the last 5 weeks

My pre gear test levels were 859 so I am curious to find out what they look like after 5 years of being on test.

If they do come back with no pct, it seems it’s gonna be a while. The body does a pretty good job of “fixing” itself, but it’s a slow process.

Why no pct to help speed that up?

Training and overall energy has definitely taken a hit but it's just not as drastic as what people described in forums.

I no longer feel superhuman with endless drive and huge pumps but I don't feel castrated either, I just feel like my natty old self. My pre gear test levels were 859 so I am curious to find out what they look like after 5 years of being on test.
Do you plan on getting bloods done anytime soon? Curious what your test/ estrogen would be at now coming off cold turkey..

I’ve b&c for about 6 years and came off cold turkey one time.. I’ll never do it again but my energy levels were shot for 2 months. I was living off energy drinks and I could tell my estrogen was out of whack by how emotional I was.

Which means you’re just about to start experiencing no testosterone.. you haven’t been experiencing this for the last 5 weeks

If they do come back with no pct, it seems it’s gonna be a while. The body does a pretty good job of “fixing” itself, but it’s a slow process.

Why no pct to help speed that up?

Now I am 50 (7 weeks) days since my last injection and my energy levels seem great, had 5.5 hours sleep and hit the hym this morning expecting a train wreck but it was solid session.

I read into several logs of people going cold turkey without much issues so I figured I would try it, if things turned out too horrible I would pct but no real symptoms to date so have not felt the need.
Do you plan on getting bloods done anytime soon? Curious what your test/ estrogen would be at now coming off cold turkey..

Planning on getting them done next week which would be right after the 8 week mark.

It's coming.

Brace yourself and push through

Just looking at steroidplotter my levels must be levels must be rock bottom for quite some time now.

I will fully admit my strength and work capacity has taken a hit and I definitely look like I have more body fat and less muscle.

But all the other sides of coming off test haven't affected me such as low sex drive, anxiety. acne, fatigue etc.

Just looking at steroidplotter my levels must be levels must be rock bottom for quite some time now.

I will fully admit my strength and work capacity has taken a hit and I definitely look like I have more body fat and less muscle.

But all the other sides of coming off test haven't affected me such as low sex drive, anxiety. acne, fatigue etc.
As far as I have seen with a few people the 8 week mark was crucial. If nothing earth shattering happens the next couple weeks, consider your self well into recovery

Steroid plotter won’t account for the active metabolites in your system.

People really misunderstand the lag, how steroids work and what blood levels actually mean from a practicaility perspective.

Age has a lot to do with recovery, as well as how long you were on TRT levels. Dropping from blast is going to be drastically different from 12 weeks at TRT.

Just give it time and keep mental state positive

10 weeks now since last shot.

Strength has seemed to fully stabilise and has not dropped off further in last 2 weeks.

Sex drive is still good, recovery seems pretty good no major soreness or joint issues.

Not sure what other subjective points I can comment on as I feel completely normal in my day to day life.

Watching. Interested to see your bloods. I came off test after 2.5yrs blast/cruises this past summer. I didn’t really notice the nightmare that you read about all the time when coming off. I definitely lost some size and strength but nothing crazy. Energy was ok, libido was meh, but that was part of the reason I came off, chasing my libido honestly.

After about 12 weeks I had blood work done and my test was at 71ng/dl on a scale of 250-1000. Free test was 12. Kind of freaked out seeing those numbers and hopped back on TRT a week later lol. Now trying a lower dose and HCG this time around. I’ve noticed improvements in energy, workouts, erections and sleep again. Still chasing the sweet spot but for now I am back on TRT.

Good luck to you dude, nothing wrong with coming off. If you feel ok, that’s all that matters. I let the numbers get to my head, and figured I wasn’t going to bounce back. My test levels before hopping on anything were around 300 on two separate tests, so never that high by any means. I’m curious what my test would be at now if I let it ride longer.

have you ever taken bloodwork from 2018 to today to check your hormone levels?
have you done it this week when you don't get anything?

Watching. Interested to see your bloods. I came off test after 2.5yrs blast/cruises this past summer. I didn’t really notice the nightmare that you read about all the time when coming off. I definitely lost some size and strength but nothing crazy. Energy was ok, libido was meh, but that was part of the reason I came off, chasing my libido honestly.

After about 12 weeks I had blood work done and my test was at 71ng/dl on a scale of 250-1000. Free test was 12. Kind of freaked out seeing those numbers and hopped back on TRT a week later lol. Now trying a lower dose and HCG this time around. I’ve noticed improvements in energy, workouts, erections and sleep again. Still chasing the sweet spot but for now I am back on TRT.

Good luck to you dude, nothing wrong with coming off. If you feel ok, that’s all that matters. I let the numbers get to my head, and figured I wasn’t going to bounce back. My test levels before hopping on anything were around 300 on two separate tests, so never that high by any means. I’m curious what my test would be at now if I let it ride longer.

71ngdl is low, how did you feel at those levels day to day?

have you ever taken bloodwork from 2018 to today to check your hormone levels?
have you done it this week when you don't get anything?
Yes ive done complete hormone panels during my cruises of 150mg test e.

Test levels were always around 900ngdl on that dose just before my next shot. Pre gear it was 870 if I recall correctly.

Estro has never been a problem for me, never taken an AI up to 600mg weekly test.

Will probably hold off on getting bloods until I am 3-4 months off or if I suddenly feel like shit. I don't want a low reading to mess with my head when I am otherwise feeling great.

71ngdl is low, how did you feel at those levels day to day?
Not great, but not horrible. I hadn't been feeling great on test either which is why I decided to try coming off. I will say I hopped back on TRT in reaction to the numbers, not so much symptoms. My brain saw 71 and freaked out. I believe I was on too high of a dose cruising (200mg/wk) or my estrogen was out of wack. Back on TRT with a different protocol now, and feeling better. Still toy with the idea of coming off completely, that's why I'd say if you feel fine, the numbers are just numbers at the end of the day.