Rate my bloodwork?

tgoat1970

Unfortunately I didn’t get estrogen or prolactin. Last time I was tested I was on accutane, for reference. How does it look? Should I donate blood? 2 months masteron and test. Did a month of anavar before that masteron. I was worried about liver and luckily it’s very good results.

Attachments

• IMG_9178.jpeg
    IMG_9178.jpeg
    159.3 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_9176.jpeg
    IMG_9176.jpeg
    547.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_9175.jpeg
    IMG_9175.jpeg
    546.7 KB · Views: 43
Did a month of anavar before that masteron. I was worried about liver and luckily it’s very good results.
you should have been more concerned with your lipids as both those compounds will impact your lipids more than your liver, which is reflected on your lab work.

you should have been more concerned with your lipids as both those compounds will impact your lipids more than your liver, which is reflected on your lab work.
I’m aware that they crush lipids but I’ve had liver problems that’s why I was worried. I don’t think these numbers are crazy concerning. I need to do my cardio and add a supplement

Lol your rbc, h and h is better than mine and i just donated blood. You are at the top of the reference range but not over so I think you have leeway.