RAZAR'S GERMAN PHARMACEUTICALS SHOP [DE-WW] [DE-EU] [DE-DE]

razartazat

Subscriber
Hello there.
I got some leftover stuff to sell and this looks to be the best place to get rid of them.
All of the products you see here have been aquired by myself from german pharmacys and are 100% authentic. Most of the boxes still have the little sticker from the pharmacy on them, with the patients information ripped out.

Catalogue:

Instock:

10x 1ML Testosterone Enantate 250mg/ML - PANPHARMA (1x) *CASTOR OIL* = 69,97€ (OFFICIAL PHARMARCY PRICE!)
10x 1ML Testosterone Enantate 250mg/ML - Eifelfango(4x) *ARACHIS / PEANUT OIL* = 69,97€ (OFFICIAL PHARMARCY PRICE!)
100x 0,02mg(20mcg) Spiropent/Clenbuterol - HIKMA Pharma GmbH = 35,68€ (OFFICIAL PHARMARCY PRICE!)

Anything else that a German Pharmacy stocks, can be acquired. Just let me know.
Telegram_kFMho0nRkj.png
Coming soon:
100x 1mg Cabergolin - TEVA GmbH

Shipping:

Shipping is from Germany.

DE - DE = DHL Shipping = 5€ | 1-3DD
Delivery to any DHL Packstation is also possible *without* ID registration. Just let me know which Packstation, and i will send it there using my stealth DHL Account. Once its ready for pickup, i will send you the pickup QR code.
DE - EU = UPS Shipping = 20€ | 2-3DD
DE - WW = DHL Express Shipping = 30€ | 3-4DD

Deliverys are always stealthed up. Especially International orders. Ive developed a great way to stealth my Packages up to ensure a good arrival rate.
Payment is Crypto only.

BTC
XMR
LTC

contact me via Direct message or via E-Mail:

kontakt@horizontrade.org
Telegram: @Glizz_unterwegs​

Current Stock:

10x 1ML Testosterone Enantate 250mg/ML - PANPHARMA (2x) *CASTOR OIL* = 69,97€ (OFFICIAL PHARMARCY PRICE!)
10x 1ML Testosterone Enantate 250mg/ML - Eifelfango(4x) *ARACHIS / PEANUT OIL* = 69,97€ (OFFICIAL PHARMARCY PRICE!)
100x 0,02mg(20mcg) Spiropent/Clenbuterol - HIKMA Pharma GmbH = 35,68€ (OFFICIAL PHARMARCY PRICE!)

1x HUMATROPE HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE(rHGH) 24mg / 72iu - LILLY DEUTSCHLAND GmbH - 250€
1x 100 Modafinil 200mg - HEUMANN PHARMA GmbH & Co. Generica KG - 50€

can you post pictures of the humatrope?
might be interested
Pictures would expose shitty counterfeits only - I'll spare both sides the trouble and promise on your cat (and my cash) this is the real McCoy. OP is a very clever fox.

@Liska my brother, you are not answering on the MesoFr discussion thread, people are worried and think that you are going to replace your Catcafe range with Pharmaqo. We must reassure them about MesoFr ;)

@Liska my brother, you are not answering on the MesoFr discussion thread, people are worried and think that you are going to replace your Catcafe range with Pharmaqo. We must reassure them about MesoFr ;)
Pharmaqo seems to be good, at least the Labtests i have seen, never tryed them tho but they seem to offer a lot of coumpounds and even injctable orals

Pictures of more Products will come soon. Expect them to come in at the end of next week when more stock has arrived.
All of them are handaquired by licensed German Pharmacies by my Team.

List of whats about to come:

-Incralex (IGF-1)40mg by IPSEN Pharma GmbH
-Genotropin (HGH) 12mg/ml (5x 1ML per Box) by Pfizer Pharma GmbH
-Norditropin (HGH) 15mg/ml (5x 1,5ML per Box) by Novo Nordisk Pharma
-Brevactid(HCG) 5000iU by FERRING Arzneimittel GmbH
-Cabaseril (Cabergolin) 2mg (100 Pills per Box) by Pfizer Pharma GmbH

Pictures of more Products will come soon. Expect them to come in at the end of next week when more stock has arrived.

Damn bro you on fire, i am using Brevactid i got from cat cafe and i am liking it very much, the pharma quality is very notiaceable, keep it up

how do you plan to ship incralex without degradation?

Vendors / Subscribers are doing the vetting?

Seems like a huge conflict of interest.
It most certainly is & I’m very glad you highlighted this. OP should be the one answering member Q’s & we don’t need Subscribers endorsing other Subscribers.

Current Stock:

10x 1ML Testosterone Enantate 250mg/ML - PANPHARMA (2x) *CASTOR OIL* = 69,97€ (OFFICIAL PHARMARCY PRICE!)

1x HUMATROPE HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE(rHGH) 24mg / 72iu - LILLY DEUTSCHLAND GmbH - 250€
1x 100 Modafinil 200mg - HEUMANN PHARMA GmbH & Co. Generica KG - 50€
The only time I’ve seen eifelfango testosterone available by a source it was fake. How is it possible to supply German eifelfango or rotex in large enough quantities to stock. Correct me if I’m wrong but aren’t steroids pretty controlled in Germany almost like the USA? Not sure about your laws on gh there but I would expect humatrope to cost more.

It most certainly is & I’m very glad you highlighted this. OP should be the one answering member Q’s & we don’t need Subscribers endorsing other Subscribers.
Any subscriber can gain access to countless shill/alt accounts for the purpose of pushing proganda past the pedestals no longer occupied by eagle-eyed vets protecting this place. Here comes a subscriber of the german pharmacy, do you find yourself qualified to vet his Medizini collection, well-known member Zebedee? Misjudging this vetting could cost Meso more dearly in terms of harm reduction than you can comprehend but speak with authority on the topic in hand and I will relent.

@Avnj5 It's reasonably easy, certainly easier than in the US. An example of a very strictly controlled drug would be Adderall (which doesn't exist here but americans may be more familiar with than the other ADHD meds) which is almost impossible to get in any quantity that would qualify as "stock".

Any subscriber can gain access to countless shill/alt accounts for the purpose of pushing proganda past the pedestals no longer occupied by eagle-eyed vets protecting this place. Here comes a subscriber of the german pharmacy, do you find yourself qualified to vet his Medizini collection, well-known member Zebedee? Misjudging this vetting could cost Meso more dearly in terms of harm reduction than you can comprehend but speak with authority on the topic in hand and I will relent.
#Iamverysmart

That is absurd a conflict of interest is just that a conflict of interest.