Really weird panic attack day after first masteron dose

jtmarlin

I've had mild panic attacks off and on for years. Usually when I run things a bit higher. When I started TRT a few years ago I got them here and there. I even got them when I was natty. Being on test+primo at 200 and 100 I never got them. I began an experiment yesterday and swapped the primo for mast to see if I can get my e2 and lipids better. I injected my usual 100mg of test and 50mg of mast e yesterday mng a long w my usual hcg. Slept like a baby. Woke up this morning and was walking my kids to school and had the worst panic attacks of my f*cking life. Had clammy hands (first time that happened) and knots so bad I nearly fell over. I took a prescription Xanax that I have low dose. I have never used masteron before. Could this just be a short adjustment period or should I bin this sh*t? Any thoughts appreciated.

You think it's smart to play with drugs you never experimented before and expect your issues to just go away?

If you want to TRT do Test only, no other crap. Start with 100mg/week and see how you do. It's about feeling good not the numbers. I don't understand what is your goal. Don't use more drugs it's not gonna help. Trt = testosterone replacement therapy.

P.S. don't listen to those preachers of mast or other crap. You will save yourself from problems and crap you don't need.

I only ever got anxiety from high test and that was only the first time I ever did it. Never had a panic attack when using steroids though. Could be all in your head. Could be the mast. You can send it to jano for testing. But I agree that at the doses you are at just run testosterone. Bump the dose if you feel you must. I don't think a second compound is a good idea or will do much of anything

the prescription xanax gave you away... if you have issues some AAS will make them worse...

50mg of mast E will barelly even exist in your blood stream the very first day after you inject ...so maybe your head is the problem not the mast :)

the prescription xanax gave you away... if you have issues some AAS will make them worse...

50mg of mast E will barelly even exist in your blood stream the very first day after you inject ...so maybe your head is the problem not the mast :)

It's possible but I wasn't anxious consciously. I had clammy hands (never happened in the attack before) and no anxiety then it ramped. It's taken me nearly 3 years to use the bottle of 20 Xanax I was prescribed. I'm not having serial panic attacks. Like I said before test + primo never did this even at 600/400 mg per week. Perhaps just random. We will see.

Why is this board so weird lately?

People claiming side weird effects from micro-doses of the most benign drugs before they've even finished absorbing the injection.