Recommendations for bloodwork

MB101

Anyone have any recommendations for ordering bloodwork in US. I must be doing something wrong every time I order it’s like 300 + bucks on the site I’m using. Labcorp is the only option I have no quest near me that I’m aware of. Appreciate it if anyone has the hookup on what site to use and what tests to order to get the price down

PrivateMDlabs.com has okay prices, unfortunately lab work is expensive in general and I’ve found labcorp at least in my area is almost double what Quest charges. Just getting a CMP with total and free T and estrogen was $300 last time I went

Have your primary care pull cbc cmp lipid kidney etc and just pay for what you need that you don’t want the doctor to see.

Depends on what you want to get tested for. But 80-200 $ can cover most everything at PrivateMDlabs.

PrivateMDlabs.com has okay prices, unfortunately lab work is expensive in general and I’ve found labcorp at least in my area is almost double what Quest charges. Just getting a CMP with total and free T and estrogen was $300 last time I went
That’s what I found also. About double quest. Guess it is what it is. Appreciate it tho