Redness in the face

dawsonmouse

The last couple months my face has been getting red, even though blood pressure is good. Never had this happen before, I'm about 12 weeks into my cycle 600 Test, 600 Primo 400 NPP which isn't to crazy of a cycle. Im increasing cardio to help with the redness but if anyone has any other way to help please let me know, Thank you!!

Have you tried sunscreen OP?

In all serious though, my guess would have been/still is blood pressure, or maybe some kind of allergic reaction to something?

Increased blood volume and blood flow brings the capillaries to the surface of the skin causing redness. Blood pressure can be normal and you can still have redness due to this. Some people get it more than others, and there isn't much you can do about it.

The last couple months my face has been getting red, even though blood pressure is good. Never had this happen before, I'm about 12 weeks into my cycle 600 Test, 600 Primo 400 NPP which isn't to crazy of a cycle. Im increasing cardio to help with the redness but if anyone has any other way to help please let me know, Thank you!!
Increased blood volume and blood flow brings the capillaries to the surface of the skin causing redness. Blood pressure can be normal and you can still have redness due to this. Some people get it more than others, and there isn't much you can do about it.

I experience some of this, too (the redness). Plenty cardio and BP is managed.

Oxytocin (subq ~250 ug) always gives me a bad flushing reaction but after that, the redness is gone for the rest of the day.

I haven't tried niacin yet but the effect with oxytocin if fairly consistent (Idk if it's due to the flush or oxytocin or placebo/coincidence).

My face was super red for months, although my blood pressure was high and thought it was that. I got my BP under control and was still red. Turned out too much test made my hemoglobin and HMCT out of range. Meaning my too many red blood cells = red face. Only way to lower is to donate blood. Kind of a pain but free

Probably just increased hematocrit and red blood cell count. Go donate blood. Won’t fix it permanently, but it can help a ton on a cycle. I find DHT derivatives like primo or mast elevate mine more. Tren is definitely the most notorious for giving that “tren glow” where you’re kinda tan but kinda red looking.

Sponsors

Latest posts