Refilter 250/ml ugl to 200 12 ml to 10 ml

G3H303S3T

So I bought a bunch of 250 mg / 12 ml vials testosterone cypionate from a source and it keeps crashing and it’s giving quite a bit of pip swelling and such I plan to refilter it to 200 mg/ml and put in 10 ml vials to try and save it at least. in the future I’m just gonna brew my own , but could someone help me with how I would go about diluting it ? or with what and how much ? I’d greatly appreciate it

you need a filter to dilute it. you have to mix it with more GSO.

at this point, you might as well buy the raws and make your own.

tell the source its causing issues, maybe they will help compensate. idk

you need a filter to dilute it. you have to mix it with more GSO.

at this point, you might as well buy the raws and make your own.

tell the source its causing issues, maybe they will help compensate. idk
Yeah I have all that just not sure how much gap I would need per vial to dilute it

Yeah I have all that just not sure how much gap I would need per vial to dilute it
For every 12 ml of 250 mg you need 2.4ml of oil to make it 200 mg. You will need to drain all your 12 ml vials into a sterile beaker, add extra oil, warm and mix thoroughly. Then refilter into your sterile 10 ml vials.
lf this doesn't work then you my as well do what @Spaceman Spiff said because you don't know the quality of the raws or the BA or BB ratio's they used for the 250 mg oil you have.

If they put the right amount of bb it should not crash

What idiot does not put the right amount of bb when brewing test cyp at 250 mg /ml

Trash it

For every 12 ml of 250 mg you need 2.4ml of oil to make it 200 mg. You will need to drain all your 12 ml vials into a sterile beaker, add extra oil, warm and mix thoroughly. Then refilter into your sterile 10 ml vials.
lf this doesn't work then you my as well do what @Spaceman Spiff said because you don't know the quality of the raws or the BA or BB ratio's they used for the 250 mg oil you have.
Thanks that was the answer I was un sure of and yeah after I try that if it doesn’t work I will just don’t want to waste the money I had spent on It