Roidspark - Anabolic Steroids | hGH | PG | EU Domestic - US Domestic - International | Promotions

Roidspark

Subscriber
meso banner.png

Welcome, Meso members.

Roidspark official announcement and publishing!

Code:
shop: https://roidspark.me
mail: info@roidspark.me

I- BLIND TEST

We would be very grateful if you participate in the "blind test" and we will compensate you for every product tested.

Although we are not the manufacturer of the products, we have taken it upon ourselves to take responsibility as an authorized dealer offering them to you.

Just as we take pride in the positive feedback we receive from the products we offer, we pledge to stand by you in the event of any mishap.
This policy is the cornerstone of the foundation of trust in minds.

II- RE-SHIPMENT POLICY

Our policies on our website have been shaped as a result of our experiences so far and are explained in detail to ensure that our customers can shop with predictable confidence.

In case your shipment has been seized at Customs, we will resend your order, free of charge after you provide us with the documents evidencing the fact of seizure. In summary, we have never victimized or embarrassed any of our bona fide customers.

III- ORDER INFORMATION

You will be able to see the tracking number of your package in the system no later than 72 hours after payment confirmation.

We have no minimum order.

IV- INFORMATION ABOUT DELIVERY

Each package meets discreet delivery standards. Many of the brands on our list

USA Domestic | 7-10 days
EU Domestic | 7-10 days
-

International | <30 days
International Express | 3-6 days

will be released for delivery from the warehouses.

V- SHIPMENT

Shipping is free for all orders over $100.

VI- PAYMENT INFORMATION

We prioritize security in this process.

We accept payments in bitcoin, western union and zelle. A guide on how to buy and use bitcoins can be found on our website.

For Zelle and Wu, you can find a video instruction on how to make a quick payment.

VII- PROMOTIONS

We will announce events on Meso on a weekly and daily basis. It will be enough to follow our thread.

Kind Regards.

Code:
shop: https://roidspark.me
mail: info@roidspark.me

Prices are crazy.

HCG
5000IU for 80$?
10.000IU for 140$?

HGH 100IU for 299$ o_O

No Janoshik lab test at all.
Seriously, is this a joke?

Pictures of current stock? Jano Testing results? Solid flop to start the weekend
Hey Mama,

Sure, pics with dates and handwritten notes can help build trust with clients, but they're not the only way. If those photos actually help solve a problem for our clients, we can share them privately.

-We’ve posted a test series on Jano. You can check out a topic related to this. Also, we’re soon launching a "Lab Test" section on our website, where you can find the latest tests for all products. This will let you quickly check the tests for multiple brands and products in one go.

Respectfully,