Rough cost of each vial

Just something I whipped up for people to see. its a little funny.

This is after the initial purchase of supplies.

Lets say its 1.5 dollar more per vial if you arent buying in bulk
the vials are about 12ml vials

1715560351291.png

Last edited:
This is for vials, oil, ba, and bb? Filters, syringes, needles, and testing of raws would bump that up a bit or that is included in your #'s?

I crunched the numbers for a vial of test a while back and it came out to be more like $1 per vial. This is if you buy in quantities of 1000

Its a good summary but that pricings only valid if you live in yank land mate. Still cheaper than buying it finished though .

I can see why some become sources, the profit margin is very high! I personally couldn't handle the stress. I'd always be looking over my shoulder and wouldn't enjoy my life much.

I can see why some become sources, the profit margin is very high! I personally couldn't handle the stress. I'd always be looking over my shoulder and wouldn't enjoy my life much.

I really can't think of anything with higher profit margins,
Dumbasses on eroids will pay $60 for ugl test

I crunched the numbers for a vial of test a while back and it came out to be more like $1 per vial. This is if you buy in quantities of 1000
my sterile vials I purchase are about 2 dollars a vial

the point of this is also so people can start brewing on their own. Atleast buy a KG of your "base" Test ester. Help control what goes into your body

the point of this is also so people can start brewing on their own. Atleast buy a KG of your "base" Test ester. Help control what goes into your body

Yeah i figured, but there is significant savings in buying bulk and interesting to figure the costs that ugls operate under.

There's also the problem of being suspicious ordering 1000 vials, 1000 crimp caps and rubber stoppers and liters of solvents.

Buying 10 sterile vials off amazon is pretty safe.

Yeah i figured, but there is significant savings in buying bulk and interesting to figure the costs that ugls operate under.

There's also the problem of being suspicious ordering 1000 vials, 1000 crimp caps and rubber stoppers and liters of solvents.

alot of people do it. I am sure that nobody gives a shit if someone does it for personal use.

L
Just something I whipped up for people to see. its a little funny.

This is after the initial purchase of supplies.

Lets say its 1.5 dollar more per vial if you arent buying in bulk
the vials are about 12ml vials

View attachment 283275
Look about right. Seems like you got down to the nitty gritty. Do you mind listing all the variables you did account for?

Like:
Did you even break down cost of the oil per ml?

Cost of each syringe?

Each needle?

Filter is a given I assume, those bitches are expensive.

Let me know if you ever want some assistance with excel or coding my dude.

Nice stuff.

Def buy pre sterilized vials.

These are they best quality I’ve found. The silicone stoppers are very premium. Plus if you ever use EO, it won’t eat at silicone.

Sterile Sealed Sample Vial – 10-50mL – Researchem | Empirical Research Compounds

my sterile vials I purchase are about 2 dollars a vial

I agree 100%. Even though you may never use it all, it is so much less expensive than buying 50 or 100 g at a time. Also, by testing it once you will always know the quality of the product you will be brewing for yourself. It is the best way to go.

L

Look about right. Seems like you got down to the nitty gritty. Do you mind listing all the variables you did account for?

Like:
Did you even break down cost of the oil per ml?

Cost of each syringe?

Each needle?

Filter is a given I assume, those bitches are expensive.

Let me know if you ever want some assistance with excel or coding my dude.

Nice stuff.
yes. base cost of each vial is about 2.86 or so.

whatman filter may increase the cost of each base vial by 15 cents

I don’t see why anyone would become a source honestly. Roughly $20-30 profit per bottle? That shit is too labor intensive. Plus constantly having to watch your back. Also that can’t be with raw testing plus final product tested right?

I don’t see why anyone would become a source honestly. Roughly $20-30 profit per bottle? That shit is too labor intensive. Plus constantly having to watch your back.

…. Did you see the cost of the vials? Max $30.

Do you understand basic business? Let me tell you one of the Ten Commandments. 100% profit margin is fuckin bomb. Not to mention tax free.

This shit sells like hot cakes too. All our sources can barely meet demand

…. Did you see the cost of the vials? Max $30.

Do you understand basic business? Let me tell you one of the Ten Commandments. 100% profit margin is fuckin bomb. Not to mention tax free.

This shit sells like hot cakes too. All our sources can barely meet demand
Basic business tells me that there are other things you can do and would be more forgiving than running a lab. Those guys are working everyday around the clock. Look at the most popular domestic source always having to shut down. Plus that’s the cost per vial. Ok. Paying receivers, shippers, testing , seized shipments, I could keep going on how the earnings are not that great. Plus add a sweet 5-7 year vacation when busted.