RUdirect - UK source for RU58841 5% solution and powder

ItsComingHome

Subscriber
Hello Meso RX, my name is Dan

I know many AAS users suffer with accelerated hair loss, and would like to share with you my store for RU58841, UK based.
URL: rudirect.co.uk

Currently I am offering 5% solution (in ethanol and PG) and pure powder.
My prices are very competitive at the moment, I am offering:
1 bottle = £30
2 bottles = £55
3 bottles = £70
6 bottles = £120
(bottles are 30ml)
5 grams of powder for £45, 10 grams for £75

Soon will be adding RU58841/minoxidil 5% solution, and Pyrilutamide powder and 0.5% solution.

I ship via Royal Mail tracked 24 in the UK (normally takes 2 days to arrive) and Royal Mail tracked international for other countries. I have not had issues with customs so far as it is not a controlled substance. Shipping time is usually around 10-14 days to USA, Canada, India or 5-7 days to Europe. I can also offer UPS expedited shipping for international orders which can arrive a bit quicker.

Any questions or comments please let me know!Test Report #25977.pngTest Report #25978.pngbottle final.png

Attachments

• 5 gram final.png
    5 gram final.png
    7.4 MB · Views: 9
  • 10 gram final.png
    10 gram final.png
    7.5 MB · Views: 8
Well shit.. I was just thinking to myself how hard it it To get this in Ireland.. and here you are.

I will be watching this with great interest.

Well shit.. I was just thinking to myself how hard it it To get this in Ireland.. and here you are.

I will be watching this with great interest.
If you are ordering soon (in December), I recommend using UPS delivery option.

Strikes at Royal Mail are crippling the service at the moment, many packages are delayed.

yup, my black Friday birthday gifts have not yet arrived and the birthday is Monday.
Yes, it is a shame is happening with Royal Mail, hopefully its service will improve in the coming weeks.

Fortunately UPS is very reliable and is only 6.14GBP to the UK, and 12-13GBP to the EU.

I’m gonna give this a try.

Let’s hope I’m allowed have it in Ireland.

Last edited:
Well there’s my question answered. No I’m not allowed have this, it’s been stopped in England.

Sorry to be taking over this thread. So, I’ll update;

I paid, very easily.
It was shipped, all as I’d expect.
UPS customs stopped it leaving England and sought its legality in Ireland, Everything I’ve searched says it’s illegal here.

This morning I’ve been informed it’s on the way, product cost €65 and my fees are a further €34.

So this dude has done everything right, my research of these chemicals was wrong. So I’m sorry about that.

Sorry to be taking over this thread. So, I’ll update;

I paid, very easily.
It was shipped, all as I’d expect.
UPS customs stopped it leaving England and sought its legality in Ireland, Everything I’ve searched says it’s illegal here.

This morning I’ve been informed it’s on the way, product cost €65 and my fees are a further €34.

So this dude has done everything right, my research of these chemicals was wrong. So I’m sorry about that.
Hi sorry for the delayed response, thought noone was interested on this site.

Can you elaborate on the fees? Is this including the shipping fee on the site, customs fees, Irish VAT?

Normally sending via Royal Mail extra fees are much rarer, as they do not check many packages for customs and VAT.

I don't think RU58841 is illegal in Ireland, if you can point me to some information about that I would be grateful as I have many Irish customers.

RU58841/Minoxidil 5%/5% has been added to the site for anyone interested.

Pyrilutamide 0.5% will be coming in January, 1 bottle for £45, 2 for £85, and 3 for £120.

UPS delivery to mainland United States is delivered within 4 days typically, and we are discounting UPS shipping in the first week of January (except for single bottle orders).

Hi sorry for the delayed response, thought noone was interested on this site.

Can you elaborate on the fees? Is this including the shipping fee on the site, customs fees, Irish VAT?

Normally sending via Royal Mail extra fees are much rarer, as they do not check many packages for customs and VAT.

I don't think RU58841 is illegal in Ireland, if you can point me to some information about that I would be grateful as I have many Irish customers.
Extra fees were marked as “€15 Brokerage” and “€18.33 tax” in ng invoice from UPS. It was UPS that sought its legality before shipping from England.

277DEDAB-0FED-474A-985A-9EBB7852393C.jpeg

I imagine it’s being delivered tomorrow. So its status must be legal. I have just be we seen UPS do that before, ever.

Extra fees were marked as “€15 Brokerage” and “€18.33 tax” in ng invoice from UPS. It was UPS that sought its legality before shipping from England.

View attachment 177006

I imagine it’s being delivered tomorrow. So its status must be legal. I have just be we seen UPS do that before, ever.
I believe this message is for them to be paid those fees before the order can cleared customs.

You were charged very highly though, I will throw in a couple free bottles on your next order (just email me at support@rudirect.co.uk). Normally to the EU the customers are charged under 10 euros, and no fees for US or Canada.

Next month Royal Mail should be back up and running, things are much smoother and without fees in the EU when using them.

@OmL any update on how you got on with this? Anyone else came across that website? As I been looking to potentially switch up to supplier offering ru&minox in one and they seem to have it

@OmL any update on how you got on with this? Anyone else came across that website? As I been looking to potentially switch up to supplier offering ru&minox in one and they seem to have it
I bought a few bottles of him. Used it every night. Minoxidil foam every morning.

My hair all grew back grey looked pretty nice, I stopped after coming to terms that it was only prolonging the inevitable.

But believe that this 100% works as Intended.

I bought a few bottles of him. Used it every night. Minoxidil foam every morning.

My hair all grew back grey looked pretty nice, I stopped after coming to terms that it was only prolonging the inevitable.

But believe that this 100% works as Intended.

Thanks, might give them a go even tho the import duty probably be bitch also. You came to terms and I'm here trying to prolong it while potentially looking into trip to turkey... :D

@OmL I will, still looking out whats around in europe-ish area apart from source I been using in past, like one my friends is using actifolic happily I came across this and looked it up and just weighing in my options and checking out any reviews :D