Sarmtech website owner gets 2 years in federal prison

So a year or so ago there was an article about the sarmtech website owner getting arrested. Now he was sentenced to 2 years in federal prison. He made $5 million from sales of sarms. He must have been giving out dosing advice to customers because that's the only time they really go after sarm websites because they can legally be sold for research. I know this isn't steroids but sarms are kinda related so I posted it. I would go back to prison for 2 years for $5 million, would you lol?

I see so many random sarm sources adveritising on facebook now. I figured it's "legal"

So a year or so ago there was an article about the sarmtech website owner getting arrested. Now he was sentenced to 2 years in federal prison. He made $5 million from sales of sarms. He must have been giving out dosing advice to customers because that's the only time they really go after sarm websites because they can legally be sold for research. I know this isn't steroids but sarms are kinda related so I posted it. I would go back to prison for 2 years for $5 million, would you lol?
I dont know, 2 years in prison feels like 10