Second order colonial no kick at all.

XDra

So update on my experience with colonial, I loved their first order I got from them and their var and dbol was on point, unfortunately I only ordered one of each And 2 test products and anadrol to test them out So the anavar and dbol started running out. So I ordered a new batch in higher quantity and it came fast to Continue my cycle and 4 days in, all the strength gains from the anavar and dbol seem to be receding. I don’t know if the var is fake or if the dbol is but at this point I think the only thing keeping me floating is test and Deca (which is also unlikely as it HAsnT been long enough to kick in). So pretty much I think the only thing keeping me up at this point is pure test . Anyway, it seems that they may either be inconsistent with products or they’ve gone bad after redoing their website. I contacted them to ask if something went wrong and will keep everyone updated.
Edit - also on their anadrol at their moment too at 50 mg daily. Was gonna cut out the dbol in a couple weeks and continue with the drol for 2 more but I’m not even sure if that is working either. Have not tried the drol from their new order. Just the drol from old order with the new car and dbol Have turinabol from them as well, HAVENT tried it at all.

note - diet and routine still same.

about 220 grams protein, 250 grams carbs, and 100 grams of fat daily on average for now

Last edited:
this is a terrible way to assess gear. lol 4 days in and strength gains receding after getting different var and dbol... but oh ur also taking anadrol .. like come on man. who knows whats what here. and maybe u are jsut having an off week. i've been on cycle and getting stronger and stronger and next week i dont put up the same weight as the week prior.. could be anything, could be nothing.

this is a terrible way to assess gear. lol 4 days in and strength gains receding after getting different var and dbol... but oh ur also taking anadrol .. like come on man. who knows whats what here. and maybe u are jsut having an off week. i've been on cycle and getting stronger and stronger and next week i dont put up the same weight as the week prior.. could be anything, could be nothing.
I see your point, I even told them in the email I’m not even looking for a refund or a resend, I just want to know if their product got messed up or I’m going crazy or something you know?? I can attach the email pics of you guys don’t believe me, the money is always at risk when dealing with this stuff so when I order it , I have it in my head that if it’s lost or scammed, I am at fault. And they actually responded and said my batch number is latest batch and they’ll look into it

A5C15C06-A2B7-4144-BDB8-ECC1F4486619.pngA4A9EDCA-A471-4D0F-A923-8347B06AA0EB.pngSo they offered a refund but sending it to jashonik for testing. I asked them to hold off on refund till testing comes back as I don’t want to be a dick about it and I’m not looking for easy and free products here.

I see your point, I even told them in the email I’m not even looking for a refund or a resend, I just want to know if their product got messed up or I’m going crazy or something you know?? I can attach the email pics of you guys don’t believe me, the money is always at risk when dealing with this stuff so when I order it , I have it in my head that if it’s lost or scammed, I am at fault. And they actually responded and said my batch number is latest batch and they’ll look into it
i hear ya, i mean idk, u could be right... just sounds like there's a lot of factors involved... i'd keep working out with the mindset that ur shit is good and see if those gains dont start showing up again. idk, also i'd say not so many orals at a time, how are u gonna know what works and what doesnt.

View attachment 138734View attachment 138735So they offered a refund but sending it to jashonik for testing. I asked them to hold off on refund till testing comes back as I don’t want to be a dick about it and I’m not looking for easy and free products here.
That seems like a pretty fair response from a source. At least they stand by their gear...I’ve used Colonials test and had no issues but that’s not to say that all is good. A source is only as good as their last order as far as I’m concerned.

That seems like a pretty fair response from a source. At least they stand by their gear...I’ve used Colonials test and had no issues but that’s not to say that all is good. A source is only as good as their last order as far as I’m concerned.
Their test is pretty spot on and I’m happy I ordered multiple vials. I love that theyre standing by it and testing it. This is why I don’t want to dick people for refunds or resends because truth be told, I wouldn’t order this stuff if money was a concern. I could very well be getting sick or just have an off week, maybe stress from work or soemthing Blah blah Which is why I like to be reasonable.

This is suspicious, but not for the reasons that are obvious. Follow me here...

So first off, yes, Colonial is behaving exactly how we’d want a source to behave. That’s good customer service and they should be recognized for that. But does anyone else find it odd that they’re going to send off the new batch of dbol for testing? I mean, they order raws, raws come in, they test them, and then they cap them. What could go wrong on that process? No raw supplier is faking dbol. Hell, baking soda probably costs more than dbol. Unless of course Colonial doesn’t actually brew or cap their gear. If they get their gear ready-made from someone else (who shall remain nameless at this time because this is rank speculation on my part) then they’re at the mercy of a third party. They had underdosed primo a few months ago and the explanation was long and tedious about how they’ll go back to the old brewing process. But maybe they’re not part of the process at all? The mods over at SST have allegedly seen the lab setup, but nobody else has. Maybe that’s because it doesn’t exist. There’s a whole world of private label makers out there. Perhaps they’re using one of them? That would explain a number of things, actually.

I wouldn’t say you’re going crazy just because your strength gains aren’t on a consistent incline. As much as I’d love for AAS to provide me with unlimited gains on a weekly basis it just doesn’t. My personal opinion is you’re thinking too much about it. I can’t say his gear is 100% on point but as stated above you could just be having an off week. Strength is attributed to many factors not just your orals.

So first off, yes, Colonial is behaving exactly how we’d want a source to behave. That’s good customer service and they should be recognized for that. But does anyone else find it odd that they’re going to send off the new batch of dbol for testing? I mean, they order raws, raws come in, they test them, and then they cap them. What could go wrong on that process? No raw supplier is faking dbol. Hell, baking soda probably costs more than dbol. Unless of course Colonial doesn’t actually brew or cap their gear. If they get their gear ready-made from someone else (who shall remain nameless at this time because this is rank speculation on my part) then they’re at the mercy of a third party. They had underdosed primo a few months ago and the explanation was long and tedious about how they’ll go back to the old brewing process. But maybe they’re not part of the process at all? The mods over at SST have allegedly seen the lab setup, but nobody else has. Maybe that’s because it doesn’t exist. There’s a whole world of private label makers out there. Perhaps they’re using one of them? That would explain a number of things, actually.
I think you may be on to something.
I was thinking he’s just sending it in for testing to make OP happy and/or prove a point. As you said, it was probably tested before capping so I’m sure he knows it’s good and is looking for a solution that’ll provide proof so his name won’t be tarnished. If I had a customer saying my product was under dosed I’d probably offer the same solution.

I was thinking he’s just sending it in for testing to make OP happy and/or prove a point. As you said, it was probably tested before capping so I’m sure he knows it’s good and is looking for a solution that’ll provide proof so his name won’t be tarnished. If I had a customer saying my product was under dosed I’d probably offer the same

That’s a really good point, it does seem like they are relabeling. I wouldn’t really care as long as the gear is good but representing yourself as a UGL and just relabeling someone else’s gear is pretty shady.
I had thought that Colonial brewed for another supplier on SST but maybe it’s the other way around.

I was thinking he’s just sending it in for testing to make OP happy and/or prove a point. As you said, it was probably tested before capping so I’m sure he knows it’s good and is looking for a solution that’ll provide proof so his name won’t be tarnished. If I had a customer saying my product was under dosed I’d probably offer the same solution.
Yeah if I had to take a guess I think that is exactly what Colonial is doing. He has said multiple times he stands by his product, and he seems to have a pretty good track record so far. So sending it off for testing seems like an easy way to show if the Dbol is accurately dosed, and it also lets him post updated test results so people will order. It's a win win

That’s a really good point, it does seem like they are relabeling. I wouldn’t really care as long as the gear is good but representing yourself as a UGL and just relabeling someone else’s gear is pretty shady.
I had thought that Colonial brewed for another supplier on SST but maybe it’s the other way around.
I mean it’s not all that shady. Bulk king labs used to brew for soco.
I guess it goes against transparency but places like sst allow it.
I know reselling is common in narcotic trades.
Hopefully the testing comes back good, till then, we wait.

I mean it’s not all that shady. Bulk king labs used to brew for soco.
I guess it goes against transparency but places like sst allow it.
I know reselling is common in narcotic trades.
Hopefully the testing comes back good, till then, we wait.
Maybe shady was the wrong word. Transparency is probably the better term....but given all the intros with people talking about their lab and their processes as well as supposedly submitting pics to the mods, it makes you wonder about their vetting process. I’ve ordered from a few sources there though and had mostly good experiences...but soco can eat a bag of dicks...seriously, fuck that guy.

RIP to your liver. Just drop the orals and add deca. And eat more
Can it be possible that the raws are tested fine but they can be putting less of the drug in the capsules than mentioned? Or can they send their raws for testing but have a short supply of raws and just have a bunch of placebos?
like say I order 1 pound of raws. Say I can make 10,000 pills with that. But I want to sell 12,000. Can it at all be possible that 2,000 pills get fillers like baking soda and nothing else? Or maybe instead did 20 mg they put like 10 mg and say it’s 20?
The raws are tested yes. But what about the pills after being labeled ?

Can it be possible that the raws are tested fine but they can be putting less of the drug in the capsules than mentioned? Or can they send their raws for testing but have a short supply of raws and just have a bunch of placebos?
like say I order 1 pound of raws. Say I can make 10,000 pills with that. But I want to sell 12,000. Can it at all be possible that 2,000 pills get fillers like baking soda and nothing else? Or maybe instead did 20 mg they put like 10 mg and say it’s 20?
The raws are tested yes. But what about the pills after being labeled ?
I believe in theory all those scenarios could be possible. The only way you can know for sure is if you send what you currently have off for testing. Feels reports and boner reports mean nothing. I do not want to speak for @Colonial Labs and he is not a source here, but on SST recently someone said his wife’s Anavar seemed off. If I’m not mistaken, Colonial asked him to send it off for testing, told him he would pay for the testing and also give him credit.

Hey there,

I don't frequent this board often and do my best to keep a low profile with my loyal customers, so bear with me if I missed a question or concern. Let me know if I did and I'll answer.

1) Yes, we are sending the most recent DBol batch for testing (tomorrow). It will be expedited to get the results faster. I will include the raw itself and a finished pill from the recent batch for further affirmation for this customer.

2) Yes, I do urge customers themselves to also send the product off for testing (it holds more weight than me sending it, and will give you further peace of mind. You will be given store credit)

3) We don't rebrand or resell anything. All products except HGH and HCG are made inhouse.

I think I answered the questions in this thread? Let me know if I haven't.

Again, I'm not a source here, and I'd actually rather not expand to serve more clients, but I'm responding because this is one of my customers.

Thank you!