Serostim vs genotropin go quick pens

1a6rnner

Currently on Serostim and having good results from it. Has anyone done both Serostim and the genotropin go quick pens? Looking for quality over quality differences here. Are the pens worth the sight few more steps in adding needles, priming, etc? Thanks!

Hopefully one of you guys get this response. Super confused on this issue.
Just order (3) Genotropin pens from a UGL source that is suppose to be legit pfizer pens. The only thing I am confused on is how everyone says these are supposed to remain refrigerated even unmixed?? Is that bullshit? How do they even sell them if they are supposed to be refrigerated unmixed??

Are you reading that from somewhere specifically on package? I thought they were good room stable but once reconstituted needed to be refrigerated.

This is from the site below? Might just be kind of a disclaimer. I am running it anyway and will do labs soon but trying to find some feedback prior from anyone who actually has bought pens and stored them at room temp then used them.

Before you mix the growth hormone powder with the liquid in the syringe, you can store the GENOTROPIN MINIQUICK in the refrigerator between 36ºF to 46ºF (2ºC to 8ºC). You can also store the GENOTROPIN MINIQUICK at room temperature between 68ºF to 77ºF (20ºC to 25ºC) for up to 3 months.

Yes that last part room temp is what you're looking for, if you can keep cool/cold the better but not necessary until reconstitution.