Severe Test flu from allergic reaction to MCT?

TinyLegs

So I have been having a weird problem:

For the past 2 months I been battling allergic reactions to test e. It all first started when I would inject Test e 400 and get terrible PIP with a warm injection site the next day or day 2. By day 2 I’m full blown “test flu” like symptoms and by day 3 it’s pretty much good to go and swelling has subsided to next to nothing. By day 7 everything around the site (quad) is perfect.

So I thought hmm maybe it’s the vial. So I opened another Test E 400 from the same UGL (I ran their test e 250 just fine) nope same issue, test flu for 2-3 days and terrible PIP.

Ok it has to be the high dosage blend right? So I switched to ANOTHER UGL and instead used Test e 250 and still SAME ****ing Thing terrible PIP, swelling at injection site, test flu. Open a different vial from the UGL same effect.

At this point I have now developed lung irritation as one of the symptoms post injection. It feels like Tren cough that lingers and randomly shows up on. I take an inhaler to relax it till it passes usually in 24 hours. Def an allergic reaction to something.

Now I’m stumped...did I suddenly become allergic to test after 10+ years of gear use? I mean what the hell.

So then I have my buddy who ran a cycle who had left over test e 250 give me a vial to try ANOTHER (3rd UGL) lab’s product to see if I get the same effect. NO PIP, NO STERILE INFECTION, NO TEST FLU...I’m fine.

So my thinking is the following:

1) both of the first 2 UGLs used MCT as their carrier so maybe it’s the carrier oil? (Don’t know what the 3rd UGL used).

2) both UGLs used the same solvents and something in them causes an allergic reaction. I know I am allergic to EO. I haven’t heard of EO used in test 250 by UGLs due to it being expensive. But who knows

3) both labs using contaminated raws (seems unlikely)

4) the least likely is I have developed an allergic reaction to testosterone Enanthate.

Thoughts because I am stumped?

I have grapeseed oil test e 250 coming from a source on this board in about a week. So hopefully it’s carrier oil or the raws or something.

You are not allergic to testosterone yet may be experiencing adverse effects to UGL products.

And bc more bad than good batches are sold to unsuspecting buyers everyday it's not surprising your experience was less than desirable in spite of switching.

"Test Flu" is a diagnosis of exclusion and requires a systemic, rather than local, reaction to PHARMA testosterone.

You are not allergic to testosterone yet may be experiencing adverse effects to UGL products.

And bc more bad than good batches are sold to unsuspecting buyers everyday it's not surprising your experience was less than desirable in spite of switching.

"Test Flu" is a diagnosis of exclusion and requires a systemic, rather than local, reaction to PHARMA testosterone.

Well I get flu like symptoms body aches thru out the body, I get extremely weak, I start running hot and not just at injection site. Typical flu like/inflammation like symptoms. Add to that the now lung irritation that occurs in the day or two after injection. Feels like my lungs are irritated almost like Tren cough that lingers.

I mean I have never run into this before, a several years ago I ran a deca/test blend and developed something similar and the UGL (not related to these guys) said it’s probably the EO they used as a solvent. So that’s where I know I have an EO allergy.

So either way, do you have an opinion on the theory that it is either MCT or a solvent being used?

I’m sure I have used MCT oil in the past 10 years of steroid use, so to magically develop an allergy would be strange. But the only thing I know for sure between the two labs is they both used MCT oil.

Maybe you react to the carboxylic acid(heptanoic acid) used. Have you tried a different ester from those labs? I think it’s more likely the carrier oil though.

Maybe you react to the carboxylic acid(heptanoic acid) used. Have you tried a different ester from those labs? I think it’s more likely the carrier oil though.

No, I pretty much have run Test E my whole life. Which is what is so bizarre.

I agree it’s either carrier oil or the solvents used. I have been hearing that Test E raws are being found more and more contaminated. But I bought these over a year ago.

No, I pretty much have run Test E my whole life. Which is what is so bizarre.

I agree it’s either carrier oil or the solvents used. I have been hearing that Test E raws are being found more and more contaminated. But I bought these over a year ago.
And that’s a concern with all UGL products, whether it’s batch to batch or year to year ya never KNOW exactly what you’re getting.

Back