Should I continue fin after cycle on trt?

So took fin with my 300 test and var. Still had a little bit of shedding I think due to the var. No side effects at all from it. Now I'm back on my trt and wondering if I should continue it. I think my only concern is I hear people say it gives you a soft look when you take it. Since dht gives you a hardening look? What you guys think?

@Ghoul is our resident Fin pharmaceutical rep. He probably knows.

Pretty sure the answer will be stay on fin for ever. Put it in your cereal. Use it as lube. Swap the salt in your salt shaker for fin.

@Ghoul is our resident Fin pharmaceutical rep. He probably knows.

Pretty sure the answer will be stay on fin for ever. Put it in your cereal. Use it as lube. Swap the salt in your salt shaker for fin.

The most common reason given by anti-fin activists for the lack of evidence supporting their claims is a conspiracy to protect fat pharma profits.

Considering it's been a cheap generic for decades, about $1 for a month's supply, that's about as credible as their insistence you don't need to control DHT to prevent hair loss.

The most common reason given by anti-fin activists for the lack of evidence supporting their claims is a conspiracy to protect fat pharma profits.

Considering it's been a cheap generic for decades, about $1 for a month's supply, that's about as credible as their insistence you don't need to control DHT to prevent hair loss.
Thanks man. You notice any difference in body comp on it though?

I don't notice any differences whatsoever, physical or psychological.
Thanks man. You notice any difference in body comp on it though?

No, but I don't use DHT derived steroids either, and keep my T level high. Since either binds to androgen receptors in muscles and fat, I wouldn't have expected a difference.

Though you didn't ask. I'll also mention in my experience DHT does not seem to have the same linear effect on mood and libido that Test does. With T you can feel the difference, psychologically, with different levels, more usually feeling better up to a point. With DHT you either have enough and feel good, or not enough and feel really depressed and unmotivated, like a switch. Another reason why just a little too much 5-AR blocking can induce a crash.

I don't notice any differences whatsoever, physical or psychological.

No, but I don't use DHT derived steroids either, and keep my T level high. Since either binds to androgen receptors in muscles and fat, I wouldn't have expected a difference.

Though you didn't ask. I'll also mention in my experience DHT does not seem to have the same linear effect on mood and libido that Test does. With T you can feel the difference, psychologically, with different levels, more usually feeling better up to a point. With DHT you either have enough and feel good, or not enough and feel really depressed and unmotivated, like a switch. Another reason why just a little too much 5-AR blocking can induce a crash.
I tried it a while back and used it for 4 to 5 months. Noticed no sides but feel like it made my hair worse? Wondering if I should give it another go since I used it during my cycle