SHOULD I TELL MY DR?

Should I tell my Doctor
IMG_3140 2.JPG
if I decide to do a cycle?

Should I tell my endocrinologist? Will she stop my Testerone replacement therapy if I tell her? Do Dr's prefer you not tell them?

Do you have a solid relationship with your doctor? Do you think they actually care about your health and would help manage your health even if you used AAS at enhancement doses?

hiding things from your doctor isn’t ideal, but some docs leave us no choice in the way they approach healthcare.

Do you have a solid relationship with your doctor? Do you think they actually care about your health and would help manage your health even if you used AAS at enhancement doses?

hiding things from your doctor isn’t ideal, but some docs leave us no choice in the way they approach healthcare.
Im a pilot, funny thing is.... all those guys flying those big airplanes with 100's of people on them, and smaller airplanes, are forced to lie about their health, hide health problems, and find Dr's who will ignore stuff. You won't ever find a pilot admitting to be sick. ANY minor thing will cause you to be grounded till you get tons of lengthy tests. Friend of mine was in a car accident, took him $15,000 of dr's visits and years to get his medical back to fly airplanes.

Big hidden secret in the industry.

Now.. if you are a pharmacist or Dr and get addicted to drugs, they will let you admit to it, and seek therapy.

It could cost you your living.

Blood pressure - that is going to be a problem with steroids and time and especially, age. Right when you are making your highest income is when blood pressure will be difficult to control. Blood pressure meds, cardiovascular evaluation . . . you may be setting up a situation in which you are making your ability to earn a living more difficult.

I told mine. Of course, we have a good relationship and she is non-judgmental and east to deal with. It's a smart move if the pieces are in place on a few levels.

My doc is known to treat several local bodybuilders and is a go to for local trt.

It's a toss up man. It's easy to run into a situation where you know more about this shit than they do. Whatever you decide to do educate yourself as well as possible about what you are doing.

If you get a little reckless or have just had your foot on the gas for several years It's not super difficult to add up a few lingering side effects that can become difficult to manage.

Depends how safe you wanna be, how hard you want to go, or if you want to attempt going hard as safe as possible.

I told mine. Of course, we have a good relationship and she is non-judgmental and east to deal with. It's a smart move if the pieces are in place on a few levels.

My doc is known to treat several local bodybuilders and is a go to for local trt.

It's a toss up man. It's easy to run into a situation where you know more about this shit than they do. Whatever you decide to do educate yourself as well as possible about what you are doing.

If you get a little reckless or have just had your foot on the gas for several years It's not super difficult to add up a few lingering side effects that can become difficult to manage.

Depends how safe you wanna be, how hard you want to go, or if you want to attempt going hard as safe as possible.
Care to state a couple side effects you ran into?

I'm perfectly honest with my doctor, but he isn't judgmental at all. I even told him initially how I was just coming off cycle so I knew my test would be low, but just wanted access to the pharma grade test. He's fucking awesome.

Back