SIGMA PHARMACEUTICALS

sigma_pharma

Subscriber
Active hyperlinks to ecommerce-enabled website domains that sell pharmaceuticals are prohibited.
Hello, Sigma Pharma is now officially on Meso-Rx .

Sigma Pharmaceuticals is a leading global pharmaceutical company located in Singapore. The company is a fully integrated pharma project which researches, develops, produces, and markets its products and is among the top pharmaceutical names in Singapore in terms of consolidated revenue.

Sigma Pharmaceuticals is a collective force of intuitive, dedicated, and determined individuals who specialize in pharmaceutical experience and research.

SIGMA STANDARDS

Sigma pharma follows GMP standards by manufacturing all of its products in strict compliance with the requirements of the Good Manufacturing Practices. This ensures that the products are sterile, protected from contamination, and thoroughly packaged to ensure their shelf life.

All RAW materials and excipients used by SIGMA are supplied in USP/NF grade only!
we receive our raw material powder from the global biggest manufacturer
we don't use the cheap raw powders of small labs from China!

Our carrier oil is Miglyol 812 USP MCT (60/40)
Excipients :
USP Benzyl Benzoate 99.8%
USP Benzyl Alcohol 99.8%

ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE ETHYL-OLEATE-FREE!

Analysis and Tests

we are analysis every new batch by third part Europinian certified laboratory "LAB4TOX"
you can find all the updeted lab reports on :
sigma-pharma.shop/analysis/

Blind Test

We encourage all users to send our products for blind test only in Certified laboratory
and We are offering 200$ in store credit as payback for those who choose to test.
(Valid only for analysis by a certified laboratory and not "fast kits")

PACKAGES

injectable comes in 10ml vials
ORAl products in 2xblisters of 50 tabs each blister

HGH supplied in 5ml vial

Security and ANTI-FAKE

All SIGMA pharma products have security labels on the package with 2 unique codes, one is visible and the second is under the scratch off layer.
each label can be checked only once and after verification, on the website, the codes will be deleted from our system so no one can double the codes
you can verify your product only on SIGMA-PHARMA.COM official website!
be aware of FAKE products!
We guarantee that when you order from our official shop you will get 100% authentic product.

SHIPPING

FIRST CLASS SHIPPING 25$
We ship ONLY to EU,USA,UK AND UAE normally SHIPPING time takes :

USA 5-10 DAYS
UK 3-7 DAYS
EU 7-14 DAYS

If the package is seized we are offering a re-ship policy only for USA customers

PAYMENT

We accept BITCOIN and ZELLE

(you can use a credit card to pay us just review our guide on shop "PAY WITH CREDIT CARD")

CONTACTS

info@sigma-pharma.com
whatsapp: +91 87279 96301
wickr: sigmapharma
telegram: @sigmapharma

official website :

Sigma Pharmaceuticals - Buy Premium Anabolic Steroids

official store:

Sigma Pharma - Buy Premium Anabolic Steroids

lab reports:

Analysis - Sigma Pharma

Sigma Pharmaceuticals is a leading global pharmaceutical company located in Singapore. The company is a fully integrated pharma project which researches, develops, produces, and markets its products and is among the top pharmaceutical names in Singapore in terms of consolidated revenue. Sigma Pharmaceuticals is a collective force of intuitive, dedicated, and determined individuals who specialize in pharmaceutical experience and research.

Rather than all this meaningless word fluff, how about you provide-

-Inventory pics
-Laboratory pics
-Tit pics
-"Meso & Today's date" written on a crumpled piece of paper

Also it's not friday dipshit.

Last edited:
Can you please make your website a bit harder to navigate, It’s not quite there yet. It only took me 5 minutes of clicking on products to still not find out the prices or how to even add it to the cart

Also I love the ability to verify products no one’s even heard the brand of lol. I think I’m going to start putting QR scratch off codes on my breakfast sandwiches so you can verify I made them

Also I love the ability to verify products no one’s even heard the brand of lol. I think I’m going to start putting QR scratch off codes on my breakfast sandwiches so you can verify I made them

I love how they write; "be AWARE of fake products"...to unconsciously signal that their lab/products are soooo popular that they are commonly faked. Yet no one has ever heard of them. It's a great sales strategy. Creating the illusion of hype.

The website is another issue as they state SIGMA-PHARMA(dot)COM is their only official site, but to purchase you are redirected to > sigma-pharma(dot)*shop*

guys why even waste your time.
Someone charging 180$ for untested 50iu of HGH sent international wont make any business anyway
so no harm will be done
harm reduction successfully done by OP

I love how they write; "be AWARE of fake products"...to unconsciously signal that their lab/products are soooo popular that they are commonly faked. Yet no one has ever heard of them. It's a great sales strategy. Creating the illusion of hype.

The website is another issue as they state SIGMA-PHARMA(dot)COM is their only official site, but to purchase you are redirected to > sigma-pharma(dot)*shop*
There was another guy doing the exact same thing with his website. I remember skankhunt said he emailed him asking what the verification proves and he said it proves it’s verified with us. And he said right, but what does that prove lol and no reply lol

Great intro. I love how your "sale" prices range from slightly more to significantly more than I pay for US domestic products (which are more accurately dosed than yours).

Good luck on here!

Your clenbuterol is overdosed by 69%

Your winstrol is underdosed by 29%. By the way, what the fuck am I supposed to do with 7.1mg of Winstrol? Take 7 of them?

If I buy 1-4 boxes of Anavar, they're $95 each, but if I buy 5-9 boxes, they're $120 each. What?

Speaking of Anavar.... again 10mg? That's cool if you're a chick or have AIDS, but no grown ass man is adding 10mg of Var to his blast.

Burn this shit down. Do your research. Hire someone that didn't fail high school chemistry. Look around at some of the more popular suppliers and gain an understanding of why they're successful. Competitive pricing, accurate dosing, frequent testing, transparency with laboratory pictures, tits, and customer service.

Hello, Sigma Pharma is now officially on Meso-Rx .

Sigma Pharmaceuticals is a leading global pharmaceutical company located in Singapore. The company is a fully integrated pharma project which researches, develops, produces, and markets its products and is among the top pharmaceutical names in Singapore in terms of consolidated revenue.

Sigma Pharmaceuticals is a collective force of intuitive, dedicated, and determined individuals who specialize in pharmaceutical experience and research.

SIGMA STANDARDS

Sigma pharma follows GMP standards by manufacturing all of its products in strict compliance with the requirements of the Good Manufacturing Practices. This ensures that the products are sterile, protected from contamination, and thoroughly packaged to ensure their shelf life.

All RAW materials and excipients used by SIGMA are supplied in USP/NF grade only!
we receive our raw material powder from the global biggest manufacturer
we don't use the cheap raw powders of small labs from China!

Our carrier oil is Miglyol 812 USP MCT (60/40)
Excipients :
USP Benzyl Benzoate 99.8%
USP Benzyl Alcohol 99.8%

ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE ETHYL-OLEATE-FREE!

Analysis and Tests

we are analysis every new batch by third part Europinian certified laboratory "LAB4TOX"
you can find all the updeted lab reports on :
sigma-pharma.shop/analysis/

Blind Test

We encourage all users to send our products for blind test only in Certified laboratory
and We are offering 200$ in store credit as payback for those who choose to test.
(Valid only for analysis by a certified laboratory and not "fast kits")

PACKAGES

injectable comes in 10ml vials
ORAl products in 2xblisters of 50 tabs each blister

HGH supplied in 5ml vial

Security and ANTI-FAKE

All SIGMA pharma products have security labels on the package with 2 unique codes, one is visible and the second is under the scratch off layer.
each label can be checked only once and after verification, on the website, the codes will be deleted from our system so no one can double the codes
you can verify your product only on SIGMA-PHARMA.COM official website!
be aware of FAKE products!
We guarantee that when you order from our official shop you will get 100% authentic product.

SHIPPING

FIRST CLASS SHIPPING 25$
We ship ONLY to EU,USA,UK AND UAE normally SHIPPING time takes :

USA 5-10 DAYS
UK 3-7 DAYS
EU 7-14 DAYS

If the package is seized we are offering a re-ship policy only for USA customers

PAYMENT

We accept BITCOIN and ZELLE

(you can use a credit card to pay us just review our guide on shop "PAY WITH CREDIT CARD")

CONTACTS

info@sigma-pharma.com
whatsapp: +91 87279 96301
wickr: sigmapharma
telegram: @sigmapharma

official website :

Sigma Pharmaceuticals - Buy Premium Anabolic Steroids

official store:

Sigma Pharma - Buy Premium Anabolic Steroids

lab reports:

Analysis - Sigma Pharma
I think you’ve bought a cucumber to a gun fight son.

Sigma Pharmaceuticals is a company in Watford. I should know , I know people who've worked there , have you just copied the name ??