Skin/Face/Body always flush

Hard.on

So I have been having something go on for a while now and thought someone here might know what is going on. I am red all the time. It looks like I have a tan. Every time I see someone they ask me if I recently went away. Recently I was looking a family photo with me in it and I looked so damn red! I have been on TRT for 4 years 200mg a week.

Checked my blood pressure, cholesterol etc and nothing came up. Even quit drinking for a little while and doesn't seem to make a difference. So the only thing I can now think of is the TRT dose. Has anyone else experienced this?

Are you taking supplemental niacin? This will have the effect you are describing. Other than that, if you truly have no BP issues or abnormal bloods, I would see a dermatologist.

Increased blood flow and volume from the test, capillaries dilate causing a flushed appearance. A lot of people falsely assume its high BP.

Increased blood flow and volume from the test, capillaries dilate causing a flushed appearance. A lot of people falsely assume its high BP.
Thank you
So this is quite possibly related to my TRT dose and it is nothing to be concerned with hopefully.

I’m having the same problem. Been on test e since July moderate dose nothing crazy. In August I noticed my skin getting much darker it’s been like that up till now. I think it’s the test but I’m going to come off after this cycle to confirm

Thank you
So this is quite possibly related to my TRT dose and it is nothing to be concerned with hopefully.
If on true TRT probably not, though I would say if your panel didn’t include CBC go do that and look at Hemocrit and platelet count. Age can be a factor around neck and upper chest/body due to thinning of the skin.

I have always had the same issue. It gets worse on blast, when I drop down to my 120mg a week trt it goes away some.

So I have been having something go on for a while now and thought someone here might know what is going on. I am red all the time. It looks like I have a tan. Every time I see someone they ask me if I recently went away. Recently I was looking a family photo with me in it and I looked so damn red! I have been on TRT for 4 years 200mg a week.

Checked my blood pressure, cholesterol etc and nothing came up. Even quit drinking for a little while and doesn't seem to make a difference. So the only thing I can now think of is the TRT dose. Has anyone else experienced this?
I’m having the same problem. Been on test e since July moderate dose nothing crazy. In August I noticed my skin getting much darker it’s been like that up till now. I think it’s the test but I’m going to come off after this cycle to confir

How much ketup do you eat, tomatoes? Kinda kidding but its possible from all that beta carotene. My skin has always been a shade of orange/red. When I tan I look golden orange. Chest is almost always red. The palms of my hands look orange at times as well.
Gear can have a thermogenesis type of reaction with some. I always burn hot. The moment I walk into the house all clothes come off immediately except boxers.
Oral steriods will do this even worse i believe. I've noticed more then a few guys looking pretty red at the gym that I know are on gear.

Sponsors

Latest posts