So gimme some opinions on my safer cycle

I’m using 4iu black tops rn w Test enan 125mg 100mg test prop and 75mg Tren ace all EOD (was 50mg Tren will go back down if I get sides) but I gain w 200mg test or should I say recomp my body according to my diet and I’m happy w that usually.

Ive never run anavar or primo and want to run both at some point. I love EQ and don’t mind pinning ED or EODso bold prop or bold no ester would be fine w me too.

So in 4-6 weeks I’ll go down to 150-200mg test weekly for 2-3 months and when I’m done I wanna do something like

4-6iu Meditrope hgh (will run 4-6ius the entire time thru all of this for a full 6 months)
500-750mg test
500-600 primo
500mg of some form of boldenone
40mg anavar for 6 weeks or so

My concern is I hear you need to run higher test than Primo. 750 is about as high as I wanna go. So these are basically the compounds I’m open to taking so throw so tweaks in there leave a thing out if you want to. I wanna be safe and lower dosed.

hell I can run 200-250 test and be just fine w that.

I’m 35 so this is my last few weeks w Tren and I won’t use dbol or anadrol again or any toxic oral just bc I want to value health.

Maybe some Test, GH, Var would suffice

atm I’m 5’10” 220 and top 4 abs show. That’s me 2 days ago in my avatar if you wanna see arm size to gauge my level of size. Arms are a weak point genetically but I’ve worked em back to a good spot I think.

I wanna play the long game is why I was thinking Primo. I’ve always wanted to use it, but I in my mind a gram sounds like a ton of one type of gear even though I know it’s “weaker” for some reason I have good tissue response to lower doses.

Anyways if y’all wanna throw some suggestions out there after my few months of TRT only I appreciate it.

I had testicular cancer at 17 so I choose to not come off and be low-t, just a heads up on why I don’t come off anymore.

Sometimes I’ll run 125-150mg of test for over a year and I keep gains and gain more if I eat more bc…. Well it’s not the drugs it’s the food and the naps.

thanks for any that reply

id skip the EQ, I doubt you will notice much from it with the other compounds and ive read it can be bad for kidneys, no idea if true, but it may have been victor black that speculated it was. id keep an eye on kidney values with var, they say its safe but don't run too much too long. get regular blood work and check for protein in urine and creatinine levels, make sure to be hydrated before any CBC blood test or your creatinine and BUN will be false elevated.

So maybe like a test primo GH cruise then? I can get down w the low dose safe compounds and be perfectly happy.

that’s why I wanted to use primo bc I read a few guys using it on their cruise but I wasn’t sure how low a dose would still be efficacious and worthwhile

I don't believe that throwing in Primo at 500-600mg to over a gram of gear makes a cycle safer in any way.

I have no experience with primo, some say you can run a little bit, some say you need alot.

test P + NPP
Test P + var
Test P + primo
use some gh, can't go wrong with those. id def stick to 2 compounds

could always try 200mg test and say 600mg primo, not a low dose but 600mg primo isn't going to be as harsh as say 600mg tren or DHB. I like to run different compounds along with test to see how my body reacts, look changes

First of all, youve chosen to use aas so you are now risk your health. The next major increase in risk comes from abusing orals. Another major increase of risk is using a lot of tren without closely monitoring blood work. Another major risk increase would be over using fat burners. Another increase in risk would be using recreational drugs(including alcohol abuse) and other cardiac stressors like stimulants. Combining any of these things will compound risk. If you stay within safe usage practices you will not increase much risk from where you are currently and still use lots of different drugs and cycles. This combine with monitoring bloodwork a few times annually. Dont be scared just enjoy the ride.

’m using 4iu black tops rn w Test enan 125mg 100mg test prop and 75mg Tren ace all EOD (was 50mg Tren will go back down if I get sides) but I gain w 200mg test or should I say recomp my body according to my diet and I’m happy w that usually.

Ive never run anavar or primo and want to run both at some point. I love EQ and don’t mind pinning ED or EODso bold prop or bold no ester would be fine w me too.
It was at this point, I knew I was reading the post of a goofball :)

You’ll grow out of that OP, I used to think the same, now I have stirofoam delts and quads

you’ll eventually learn to be great full for the availability of long estered hormones