Some Advice on Cutting T Dose to lower HCT

jonkobeck

10+ Year Member
For the first 3 years I was on 70 Mg of Test C. The first year I had to donate blood every 3 months to keep Hct normal, but ended up with low ferritin. The 3rd year I was fine, my Hct remained normal with no blood donations. Then like an idiot I had to f### it up and and increased to 90mg every week (actually 50mg every 4 days which equals 90mg a week)
Yesterday the doc calls me with labs. I was too busy to go over everything so he just gave me the out of range items:
HCT= 52.6
Hemoglobin 17.7
Ferritin 14
Total T is 800 (3 days after injection so its prob near 1000 day after injection)
I want to taper back down, with no side effects, but as fast as possible to get the HCT back to normal values.
Should I just stop all T for a week to crash the levels, then resume at a much lower dose?
I know I should donate to quickly lower the HCT, but my Iron will crash to 5< and I just donated 3 months ago, so I am trying to avoid donations.
BTW I think my libido was better when my total T was in the 500 to 600 range. Its actually worse now, and I gained weight at the higher levels.

Jonkobek
1) What is your age?
2) are you injecting sub q or in glutes?
3) is you hair affected at that doasage?
4) what about dht levels?

Back