Source for Testosterone Decanoate oils?

bryan_usa

There has been more chatter lately from VigorousSteve and Taeian Clark on YouTube that Testosterone Decanoate with about a 4 week half-life is fully hair safe, compared to enanthate and cypionate which aren't. The study said all Testosterone esters had hair loss except for Decanoate.

View: https://youtu.be/dz_oS9az3kg?si=NJiG_GM8E120Vl4K(around
minute 37:30)

Does anyone know a source selling testosterone decanoate? Any source you know that might be open to brewing this?

There has been more chatter lately from VigorousSteve and Taeian Clark on YouTube that testosterone... is fully hair safe, compared to testosterone and testosterone which aren't.
Fixed that for you.

After cleavage by various tissue esterases, testosterone is testosterone. Before cleavage, it's floating around in an intramuscular oil depot so it's sure as shit not causing hair loss.

Test D raws aren't hard to find, brew it yourself. Or if you're looking for a long-lived ester, Test U oils are fairly common.

Guys, let people believe in something harmless once in a while. It may or may not be true, as long as they are not hurting anyone let them believe.

Placebo can be a strong effective drug you know.

Guys, let people believe in something harmless once in a while. It may or may not be true, as long as they are not hurting anyone let them believe.

Placebo can be a strong effective drug you know.
For sure, it's just important to know the facts to have realistic expectations.

Testosterone is Testosterone! This has nothing to do with the ester when hair falls out.
That's the intuitive answer, and what I thought too. But how do you explain the study results with no hair loss on test decanoate but hair loss on cyp/enanthate? I doubt they are lying. Even if they don't know for sure the mechanism of action that's different, if it works it works, no?

That's the intuitive answer, and what I thought too. But how do you explain the study results with no hair loss on test decanoate but hair loss on cyp/enanthate? I doubt they are lying. Even if they don't know for sure the mechanism of action that's different, if it works it works, no?
Oh yeah? Where's the study? Don't link to a random video if you're gonna try to appeal to the science.

Back