Spetz ganekyl NPP - Labmax

FuriousWO

Just getting around to posting these results but this Labmax test looks great to me. Ganekyl vet grade NPP

Did it just like the LM video, 1 drop in vial A and 2 drops in vial B, used 22g needle

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419492195.898144.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419492227.317725.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419492247.055180.jpg
Note the green hue around the lower part of the vial

Looks like a very strong match to the LM videos and pictures, anyone else?

The colors for the vials without the uv are not right. Well according to merc and the labmax site they're not. But, that said, I think that is good npp, i don't trust the non uv color chart anymore

The colors for the vials without the uv are not right. Well according to merc and the labmax site they're not. But, that said, I think that is good npp, i don't trust the non uv color chart anymore

This. The color chart for vials out of UV is weird. The UV looks good. I'm running this as is TEK. I have Labmax vials on the way and will independently test and post.

Yah you can't go off the paper color chart, you have to look at the pics and videos I agree with both of you. Download the videos and pictures from the site.
If you look at the pics it's almost an exact match to the non uv light. If you watch the video, it's almost a perfect match to the uv colors.

thanks for posting. Got some myself. Was gonna test but good to see some early reports

I ran it for 8 weeks at 350 mg/wk. my joints felt 100% better, the downside is it started fucking with my libido and I had minor ED. I stopped it and about two weeks later the problem is gone.

I ran it for 8 weeks at 350 mg/wk. my joints felt 100% better, the downside is it started fucking with my libido and I had minor ED. I stopped it and about two weeks later the problem is gone.
How much test were your running at the same time? What ai? I've never had libido problems on npp, I even ran it at 700mg and had no issue

Back