Sports TRT+

Nidus

Hey guys!

Just looking for general feedback and more knowledge

I am currently on a Sports TRT++ and been running this for the past 8 months:
250mg Test E Weekly
200mg Primo Weekly

During cuts i occasionally added 2iu of HGH + 500mg Carnitine (inject) and thats it.
With that stack i lost over 27KG's within 8 months and want to have more "fun" in the gym but also grow a bit more defined

I am planning on using 50-70mg's of Tren A (10mg's daily) + 4 iu HGH
On heavy workout days 10mg's Anavar 2x (Morning Pre-Workout) and in the evening

Plan is to run this for at least 6-8 Weeks leading up to a bigger event where i am going to be a public speaker and would like to be in a good shape

Currently in slow cut 2500kcal, 30 minutes of cardio daily fasted, 5k steps

Appreciate any feedback or knowledge you could share!

Why add in a harsh compound like tren? Just up the test and primo and/or more anavar and the GH. Like 350 test 300 primo and 20 var or just add 40 var. Nothing wrong with GH at 4iu but it does make some people bloat with water weight and actually not look great. Some guys take it and gain a little water and a few weeks later look awesome. But for some people it'll make your face pudgy and add a bunch of Sub-Q water. Start with 2iu and then slowly go up to 4iu. Personally I look best on TRT with some mast or mast and primo and 2 - 2.5 GH. I don't go for a "Big" look though, more fit and cut. Mast does an excellent job at shedding the GH water though. YMMV

Why add in a harsh compound like tren? Just up the test and primo and/or more anavar and the GH. Like 350 test 300 primo and 20 var or just add 40 var. Nothing wrong with GH at 4iu but it does make some people bloat with water weight and actually not look great. Some guys take it and gain a little water and a few weeks later look awesome. But for some people it'll make your face pudgy and add a bunch of Sub-Q water. Start with 2iu and then slowly go up to 4iu. Personally I look best on TRT with some mast or mast and primo and 2 - 2.5 GH. I don't go for a "Big" look though, more fit and cut. Mast does an excellent job at shedding the GH water though. YMMV

Hey there, first of all thank you for taking your time to reply!
My thinking behind the Tren and GH was to make use of the mental boost from Tren, the self esteem boost and being a bit more dominant and aggressive overall

My goal is to run Tren A to the maximum of 150mg's a week and not more, i am strictly looking to find a sweet spot of the lowest effective dose and round up my current stack.
So that with the lowest effective dose to still gain the benefits of strength, the igf1 sensitivity and the overall muscle building effects

I recently tested 4iu of GH for two weeks and did not gain any water or felt bloat, ofc a little bit but not the point where i think its extreme. At 4iu my blood glucose remained the same, weight was the same but sleep was even better.

Tren always seemed like a good little add on when running GH over a longer time, especially at +4iu

EDIT:

After 8-10 weeks i plan on taking out the GH and Tren at least 14 days before my event so that any water that build up could leave.
1 Week before i would make use of Anavar, 25mg 2x daily (Morning & Evening) leading up to my event

Last edited:
Would totally agree with upping the dose of test and primo before introducing tren a. Could absolutely effect your mental state and you probably want to be in a good mental place for your public speech. Something like 500 test and 350 primo would do its work

I am on a prescribed TRT from my Doctor and can only drive 250mg/Weekly, otherwise my healthcare insurance won't cover it hence i am inclined on upping the dose of Test and want leave Primo alone as its a lot of injection volume overall (using one syringe to pin all)

The idea with Tren A is just to use a insulin syringe and go for daily pins in the shoulders

Back