srylab Janoshik test report (blind test)

Bro, there is no point in arguing about this.
Low price and high quality are what we should focus on.
I am very happy that more suppliers will appear so that there will be competition and the buyers will benefit.

I am very happy that more suppliers will appear so that there will be competition and the buyers will benefit.
You guys keep competing with pricing and keep sending shit in for testing and you'll do well. You will easily earn back tinfold on the cost of testing. Make sure to send tabs in for variance.woth janoshik. The price of testing additional tabs is very low. We like to see a good 5-10 tabs tested at a time.

You guys keep competing with pricing and keep sending shit in for testing and you'll do well. You will easily earn back tinfold on the cost of testing. Make sure to send tabs in for variance.woth janoshik. The price of testing additional tabs is very low. We like to see a good 5-10 tabs tested at a time.

Better to reimburse blind customer testing, as history has shown.

The offer to reimburse customer testing says a lot about your confidence in the quality of your goods.

Better to reimburse blind customer testing, as history has shown.

The offer to reimburse customer testing says a lot about your confidence in the quality of your goods.
Thank you for your suggestions. I think this plan is feasible, but not all customer tests can be reimbursed because it would cost too much. I can reimburse some of the testing costs for orders with larger purchase volumes.