sterilization question

yungbankr

So, Im gonna be sterilizing equipment like vials and beakers and graduated cylinders. My question is how do I transfer it from the oven to my workstation without de-sterilizing the equipment. How do I keep the vials and stoppers on standby for when I'm ready to fill them up? I was thinking plastic bags ? or wrapping them individually in aluminum foil. ( I won't be using a syringe for injecting the oil , ill be using a sterile pipette so I need them open)

Last edited:
So, Im gonna be sterilizing equipment like vials and beakers and graduated cylinders. My question is how do I transfer it from the oven to my workstation without de-sterilizing the equipment. How do I keep the vials and stoppers on standby for when I'm ready to fill them up? I was thinking plastic bags ? or wrapping them individually in aluminum foil. ( I won't be using a syringe for injecting the oil , ill be using a sterile pipette so I need them open)
How long do u want them on standby. For a few minutes, simply have tinfoil over the tops.

For long term, get yourself a vacuum sealer or food sealer and vacuum seal everything after sterilization process.