[sunaven][test E][labmax][10/2/14]

looks good to me, nice blue but a little underdosed you have to pin more

look on labmax instruction page for picture their test e is very bright blue all over the vial

and the video they posted, they did also test e and they used underdosed test e to show that there is only a little blue looks like yours.

do you use 365 nm UV light ?

looks good to me, nice blue but a little underdosed you have to pin more

look on labmax instruction page for picture their test e is very bright blue all over the vial

and the video they posted, they did also test e and they used underdosed test e to show that there is only a little blue looks like yours.

do you use 365 nm UV light ?

Hey Mercury, do you actually believe it to be an underdosed test result? I believe it may be the lighting or camera. Either way if you truly think it is I'm willing to send out a vial or two for free.

yes i used the better of the 2 lights on labmax site.
yea i noticed the top of the substance in the vial had like a line of sky blue wrapping around top of liquid and not at bottom as much.

sometimes the angle, the light makes hard to make good video

try to take same pictures too, sometimes it looks better on picture than on video

some cameras do not work well with UV

I see some blue but it is more like the labmax demonstration video where they say that they used underdosed test enan

but it you have test enan there

Thanks for taking the time to post this. Good job.
I could tell it was test E but as far as the dosing I haven't got that good yet. Oh @mercury is the labmax guru.

I'll be honest with you guys, the Testosterone Enanthate is produced at 265mg/mL. I strive in always giving you guys what I promise, not any this less. If anyone ever has problems come to me and they will be immediately eradicated you have my word.

nobody says that you are not honest

the problem is powder, which you got from China and it is probably around 50% pure

and you did not know that.

nobody says that you are not honest

the problem is powder, which you got from China and it is probably around 50% pure

and you did not know that.

Now this I can say I know for a fact is not true. Everyone says there powder is the "best" but I don't source it from these alibaba heroes and china-trade penny tossers. Get another test with better lighting or MS it.

listen I am not going to argue with you all day

everybody claims that he has the best source, the best gear, the best powder

we did here tons of GC/MS and labmax testing

all comes out bunk or underdosed

the last guy I spoke claimed that he had the best primo from the best and most reliable source it came out that he had in fact test enan

end discussion :)

Just because you MS and test everyone doesn't mean mine will have the same results. Let's put it this way, if you are familiar and like TAS gear you will be pleased with what I have. I'm not arguing either, try it out.