Sustanon 250 vs Test Cyp 250

bigtyivier2k2

10+ Year Member
Hey guys, been using GL’s Test Cyp 250 1cc per week for a few months. Thinking to switch to Sustanon 250. I never took Sus before. Same protocol 1cc per week? How does Sus compare to Cyp if taking the same 1cc?

Considering your question is very basic.

Let me answer your question with some question.

What is different about Sustanon vs the other Testosterone options?

Hey guys, been using GL’s Test Cyp 250 1cc per week for a few months. Thinking to switch to Sustanon 250. I never took Sus before. Same protocol 1cc per week? How does Sus compare to Cyp if taking the same 1cc?

I trt/cruise on Sust just fine, I like to dose Fridays, to have the prop and pp kick for the weekend. Anything over 250mg I am splitting 3x a week to take advantage of the prop and phenly prop and attempt to have more stable levels given the dosage is higher.

Sust for TRT is common in the UK at 1 inject per week.

Why sust? Test E and Test C aggrevate my gyno, even with e2 in check. Is it actually growing it? Doubt it, but I dont want to be dealing with painful tits either way. Sustanon does not do this to me for whatever reason. I quit trying to make sense of it and embraced *we are all different*.

Find what works for you, its part of the fun.

Cyp if you want to inject less. Sust if you want to do more frequent injections, due to the shorter esters in it.

I like long estered test personally. Don't have to pin it as frequently. I run enanthate, and pin 2x a week. Cyp is very similar to enanthate in having a longer half life. You can get by with 1x a week, I just do 2x to keep levels more stable

In terms of potency no difference, so 250mg = 250mg. Injection frequency due to different half life of multiple esters is different. In short TE/TC 2x week is sufficient, while Sustanon needs to be injected at least 3x.

Sponsors

Latest posts