T3 and T4 with high growth hormone

Chase Irons says he takes 25mcg of T3 and 100mcg of T4 a day with his 18iu serostim a day to keep his thyroid from "burning out" from the GH causing a super high TSH. Is this something I should be doing with 20iu GH a day? My TSH was only 1.95 the last I checked and I thought a lot of growth hormone made our TSH go down, not up?

It speeds conversion of t4 to t3. If you don't have enough t4 ready then your tsh will rise.

So take check your tsh. Take enough t4 to bring it back to normal. There's no need to supplement t3 there.

Chase Irons says he takes 25mcg of T3 and 100mcg of T4 a day with his 18iu serostim a day to keep his thyroid from "burning out" from the GH causing a super high TSH. Is this something I should be doing with 20iu GH a day? My TSH was only 1.95 the last I checked and I thought a lot of growth hormone made our TSH go down, not up?

TSH is the most useful biomarker in this scenario. Yours is quite alright and I'm surprised it's so low with that high of a dose. Where are your other thyroid markers at?

Back