t3

krisi0316

So I've been taking 25mcg Deus t3 per day divided into 2 doses in the am and pm for like 3 weeks now. I had my blood drawn at around 10 am yesterday morning almost 12 hours after my last 12.5mcg dose. This is my total t3 result.

apr06 t3.png

I have a bloodwork result from february when I wasn't taking any t3 and I was in a similar calorie deficit.

febr22 t3.png

So is this t3 bunk or is it normal for 25mcg per day to basically just replace my natural production?

25mcg depending on your weight is a replacement or less then replacement dose. Also remember that T3 is fairly unstable and tends to degrade so a 25mcg tab might only be 15-20mcg.

If possible you should also check your free T3 and r-T3 as T3 dosing can be a tricky one.

25mcg depending on your weight is a replacement or less then replacement dose. Also remember that T3 is fairly unstable and tends to degrade so a 25mcg tab might only be 15-20mcg.

If possible you should also check your free T3 and r-T3 as T3 dosing can be a tricky one.
Will test those next time as well, thanks for the answer.

I've been taking 50mcg/day since this post, so twice my initial dosage. Had a blood thest again today at the same hour. Didn't test for r-T3 because the results take 2 weeks to arrive.
This time my Total T3 is even lower and my free T3 is at the upper limit of the range.

apr14 t3.png

How is it possible that I'm taking twice the dose yet my total T3 is lower?

I just tested some T3 that was supposedly from Pharmaqo last night. The test results showed it was sugar and cotton. I went to the Pharmaqo site and checked the number on the package against their system and it came up as counterfeit. It's easy to get screwed nowadays. I'd say your T3 is definitely bunk.

I've been taking 50mcg/day since this post, so twice my initial dosage. Had a blood thest again today at the same hour. Didn't test for r-T3 because the results take 2 weeks to arrive.
This time my Total T3 is even lower and my free T3 is at the upper limit of the range.

View attachment 255763

How is it possible that I'm taking twice the dose yet my total T3 is lower?
That result looks fine to me. Free T3 is what you want. I would lower the dose.

I just tested some T3 that was supposedly from Pharmaqo last night. The test results showed it was sugar and cotton. I went to the Pharmaqo site and checked the number on the package against their system and it came up as counterfeit. It's easy to get screwed nowadays. I'd say your T3 is definitely bunk.
Mine came back as genuine on Deus's site, so don't think its fake.

Post up these "results."

Sponsors