test e and dbol pct advice

hyty666

I'm getting ready to do my second cycle and I'm adding dbol this time around .
I'm planning on 600mg of test e per week and 40mg of dbol per day ..

any advice on clomid and nolvadex dosage for this type of cycle would be greatly appreciated. .. thanks

This is a pretty good protocol right here^
100 is a little high for some people with clomid.
I didn't really get any clomid sides from 75/50/50/25, took 100 the first 2 days.
40/40/20/20 seems like the standard nolva.
Pharmgrade AI is a must have when fucking with dbol. I'd honestly keep some letro on hand but that's just me.

This is a pretty good protocol right here^
100 is a little high for some people with clomid.
I didn't really get any clomid sides from 75/50/50/25, took 100 the first 2 days.
40/40/20/20 seems like the standard nolva.
Pharmgrade AI is a must have when fucking with dbol. I'd honestly keep some letro on hand but that's just me.
thanks guys! appreciate the help.
I do have adex also

If this is your 2nd cycle.. didn't you figure out your Ai by now? Let me guess, you never did blood work...
yes.. and I took .25mg of adex e3d with a test only cycle .. I'm adding dbol this time so I thought I would have to up the ai a bit .. just trying to get some good advice .. sorry if I offended you

yes.. and I took .25mg of adex e3d with a test only cycle .. I'm adding dbol this time so I thought I would have to up the ai a bit .. just trying to get some good advice .. sorry if I offended you

Not offended.. just confused as to why you should ask about AI dosage if you've done a cycle before... adding dbol shouldn't change your AI unless you increase mg in Test

Not offended.. just confused as to why you should ask about AI dosage if you've done a cycle before... adding dbol shouldn't change your AI unless you increase mg in Test
I am increasing the test by 100mg per week. I thought sense the aromatization for dbol was high , I would need to take a higher dose of adex... just trying to learn as much as I can so thank you for your input! .. I appreciate it!

Is that a fact? Doesn't dbol convert to methylestradiol. This is a serious question by the way I never ran dbol before so I would be interested to know.

Back