Test E raw arrived like a brick. Is it useable?

kakaboom!21

Alternate account for a vendor
I have all the necessary equipment and have home brewed before, but previous vendor used to always send it as fine powder even if there was tiny bit of moisture it never was a problem.
No inflammation, clean lab test results etc.

This one is also from a popular vendor and I’ll send it for a lab test soon still but it arrived rock hard. Picture below.
Is it usable? If so, do I have to crush or crumble it or is there a way to somehow refine it?
I have a hot plate mixer so dissolving shouldn’t be a problem as long as it’s not bad.
Any suggestions?

I could contact vendor and request reship but it would take weeks and I’d rather not do that unless this is absolutely unusable.

Attachments

• 06ed3018-ca79-4833-a86a-7cd3438dc570.jpeg
    06ed3018-ca79-4833-a86a-7cd3438dc570.jpeg
    245 KB · Views: 82
Just break chunks and put on the heater until it melts. Let it heat so any condensation is evaporated, add carrier and solvents to the desired %, filter and BLAST!

I think I may have heard that once this happen your brew will likely have more pip. I brewed some for a friend. He never reported it being painful though.
Definitely worth trying.

I think I may have heard that once this happen your brew will likely have more pip. I brewed some for a friend. He never reported it being painful though.
Definitely worth trying.
Nothing to do with pip. I have brewed countless batches of solidified test e raws 20 years back.

pip is either a)to high ba b)too high concentration c)fucked up raws.

Nothing to do with pip. I have brewed countless batches of solidified test e raws 20 years back.

pip is either a)to high ba b)too high concentration c)fucked up raws.
Not too high bb?

the test e pip talk all the time has got me wondering if im just really lucky or have an iron ass. I taken 3ccs worth of test E at a time at points and used many(6+) different ugls right now im combining vials from 4 different ugls just incase 1 or 2 are bunk or underdosed and no pip ever

the test e pip talk all the time has got me wondering if im just really lucky or have an iron ass. I taken 3ccs worth of test E at a time at points and used many(6+) different ugls right now im combining vials from 4 different ugls just incase 1 or 2 are bunk or underdosed and no pip ever
probably fresh raws all problems reported after homebrewer brew 1 batch, stored remaining raws and tried to brew another one after months in storage.

I refuse to believe it's that simple. Even the most informed brewers and sources on here uses almost exclusively 2/20.
Well it pretty simple: oil costs less than bb and some people are sensitive to higher bb (as some are sensitive to mct).

There is also the belief that solvents are harmful. That may hold some truth for individuals injecting 10+ ml per week. Nebido is a 4x per year administration and that equals 8ml of bb each year. If a guy is injecting 10ml per week and uses gear brewed with 30% that's 3ml per week and it adds up in a 16 week cycle.

I am currently on a cycle and will have bloods within the month. My brews is 30% bb and I total 5ml/week aka 1.5ml bb per week. I ll report back with inflammation markers when I have them available

Well it pretty simple: oil costs less than bb and some people are sensitive to higher bb (as some are sensitive to mct).

There is also the belief that solvents are harmful. That may hold some truth for individuals injecting 10+ ml per week. Nebido is a 4x per year administration and that equals 8ml of bb each year. If a guy is injecting 10ml per week and uses gear brewed with 30% that's 3ml per week and it adds up in a 16 week cycle.

I am currently on a cycle and will have bloods within the month. My brews is 30% bb and I total 5ml/week aka 1.5ml bb per week. I ll report back with inflammation markers when I have them available
I can agree on the point about it being harmful.
But oil vs bb cost is not the reason for 2/20 being standard on this forum lol

I can agree on the point about it being harmful.
But oil vs bb cost is not the reason for 2/20 being standard on this forum lol
Its standard cause its the % that will definitely put in solution most common raws.

Harmful I really doubt even at higher concentrations. In rat studies, up to 35mg/kg is safe for intravenous administration. That's a pretty hefty dose for iv, it would translate to humans to roughly 5.5mg/kg in humans.

A healthy human will rapidly metabolize and exert bb/ba to benzoic acid from the kidneys.

As for the oil vs bb argument: Take into consideration that most early homebrewers were in fact the early ugl in the scene. And when volume goes up, every penny matters.

Its standard cause its the % that will definitely put in solution most common raws.

Harmful I really doubt even at higher concentrations. In rat studies, up to 35mg/kg is safe for intravenous administration. That's a pretty hefty dose for iv, it would translate to humans to roughly 5.5mg/kg in humans.

A healthy human will rapidly metabolize and exert bb/ba to benzoic acid from the kidneys.

As for the oil vs bb argument: Take into consideration that most early homebrewers were in fact the early ugl in the scene. And when volume goes up, every penny matters.
I’ve home brewed before at 2/20 and it caused inflammation with Masteron P at 150mg/ml while raws were clean.
I’m very particular with sterilizing and literally have set up a home lab.
Though this is my first batch for distribution and I want to avoid potential sensitivity in other users and crashed gear. All of my ingredients and equipment are top notch, just first time working with solid Test E. so I’ll only be using Castor Oil and less solvent. How much BB/BA do you recommend using for 250mg/ml?
Not knowing how pure this Test E is I’d rather also put around 270-280 in each ml to be safe during lab test.

Also, how time/cost efficient is a sterilizer of vials? I currently have to boil them and go through the whole ordeal of being super careful with each, alcohol swabs etc.

Back