Test-P vs Test-C b&cP w

y777

Hi guys

wanted to see your preference For using the Two esters to manage a short (8-10 wk) blast

If I’m doing a blast of 400-500 test per week, and after that I want to come down to TRT level bloods (140 Test cyp RX) should I run

a) 140 test cyp per week and whatever blast amount I do I do it with test-p Then just stop the test P at end of the blast.

Or

b) stop the test-c altogether and run the Entire test amount as test-P and then for last week or two bring down the test-p and introduce my TRT level test-c ?

goal of this blast is recomp/cutting. Sitting at 20% bf, down from 25% two months ago Shed 20 lbs and would like to drop another 10-20 lbs , get me into 15% bf range.

Ideally i need to run this cycle longer but i have a number of doc appts and will need to bring down my test levels to “prescribed“ level.

Thank you.

If you're like me you want to get in and get out fast, I love blasting short esters for 6-8 weeks. Sure you might experience a bit more fluctuation due to rapid decline of hormones to a cruise levels. Personally I don't mind and I like to see water and glycogen come off faster than slower so I can see real gains or progress I have made. I'm sure there will be differing opinions in this very thread as everyone is different.

If you're like me you want to get in and get out fast, I love blasting short esters for 6-8 weeks. Sure you might experience a bit more fluctuation due to rapid decline of hormones to a cruise levels. Personally I don't mind and I like to see water and glycogen come off faster than slower so I can see real gains or progress I have made. I'm sure there will be differing opinions in this very thread as everyone is different.

Thanks. That’s What is my thinking. Would you conpletely eliminate test-c during the blast or keep a minimum dose ( which is the dose that I’d have to be on for my TRT )?

This is my first experience w Test-P. Does it take a while to get a sense of sides also or is it fairly quick ?

i aromatase pretty hard and this feels like it’s not aromatase as much as test -cyp.

It does leave much more pip than test cyp. half inch insulin 30g into quads leaves me sore for two days.

Thanks. That’s What is my thinking. Would you conpletely eliminate test-c during the blast or keep a minimum dose ( which is the dose that I’d have to be on for my TRT )?

This is my first experience w Test-P. Does it take a while to get a sense of sides also or is it fairly quick ?

i aromatase pretty hard and this feels like it’s not aromatase as much as test -cyp.

It does leave much more pip than test cyp. half inch insulin 30g into quads leaves me sore for two days.
I’d just keep my TRT test cyp as a base and add the test prop on top for whatever period I was blasting. Makes for a simpler/smoother return to baseline when you need to come off the test prop as opposed to trying to time the esters correctly when exchanging one for the other

Why would I eliminate my cruise or in your case trt dose? The reason I like short esters is to quickly wane off of any additional hormones once I'm done with my blast. So there is no point to stop Testo c and load it again causing more hormonal swinging.

Say you take 200mg/week of Testosterone C as a cruise, you then add on 600mg of propionate for 6 weeks. Once you're done and those 6 weeks pass you come off that prop and continue taking your 200mg Testo c. This will at least provide you some sort of a smoother landing. Not saying that coming down from a total T of 800mg to 200mg is not drastic and noticeable though, but regardless you're back to 200mg, not 0mg. If that makes sense.