Tirzapeptide price, 5 mg kits?

MrTexas2

Greetings,

Yes I did a search and came up with long threads and no specific up front information of pricing. As with so many compounds, QSC probably has the best price. However I have been using IRON-LION for a long time (nearly a decade) and they have always been good to me (reshipped me many times when there was a problem). On my last order they price matched QSC so I am hoping they do so again.

So again, what is a good price on a 5 mg (10 bottle) kit of Tirzapeptide?

Thanks!

I'd suggest getting higher dosed vials. The higher the dosed vial the cheaper it is per mg. Once tirz is reconstituted it will be fine in the fridge for a long time. I'd keep tirz in the fridge for 2 months if needed.

Sigma Audley

Wow, those prices are incredible. I only wanted 2 kits of the 5 mg. 10 mg is twice the price anyways. I will save my script 2.5's since my wife is getting good results (lost 4 lbs in one week 7 in a little more than 2...she is also getting lots of sides).

I might as well throw in an order for some HCG although I have a script hook up.

Do they have a minimum purchase? I I imagine they take bitcoin.

EDIT: I also see they have some excellent prices on Anavar, Primobolin, and Winstrol tablets.

Last edited:
Back