TNE temperature

Hello guys, new to homebrewing, get most of my oils in packs of 10 from a supplier on here, anyway they don’t sell TNE or tren base, so buying the powders and will be making them myself, I’ve got everything figured out I think, one thing I can’t quite find and answer for is what temp I need to brew them to.

Cheers for taking time to reply in advance, appreciate the help

Hello guys, new to homebrewing, get most of my oils in packs of 10 from a supplier on here, anyway they don’t sell TNE or tren base, so buying the powders and will be making them myself, I’ve got everything figured out I think, one thing I can’t quite find and answer for is what temp I need to brew them to.

I don't have any experience brewing TNE but the boiling point is 155 C if that helps any. I do plan on taking a stab at brewing this soon. Look forward to your results.

Melting point 151 to 156 deg C ...

Unsure why that is material to "homebrewing" TNE suspension.

Whoa! Yes, I meant melting point. My apologies.
I’ve made TNE 100mg/ml few times, it was a bitch to dissolve to say the least lol the recipe I used I personally don’t suggest it but unfortunately it’s what I did to get it to dissolve and stay in solution and not crash weeks after. I’m sure many more experienced brewers can help and have a more efficient way to brew TNE. This is what I used

2%ba
20% bb
5% G
Carrier oil EO/Mig840

I added BB,G and EO to the raw allow it to slowly heat up while I had Mig840 warming up separately. We not melting anything we dissolving to hold into solution. so i slowly got the temp around 250-275F manage to get it to hold there for 18-20mins before allowing the temp to slowly drop. As the temp was dropping I then started pouring Mig840 little by little till it was completely added. Then once temp got to the point it was safe to touch and hold beaker I would then add my BA then filter.

Again before anyone attacks my comment this is just simply what I remembered what I did to get it to hold without crashing weeks after. I’ve tried few different ways and this is what worked for me. I’m sure their is more efficient ways to get the job done ✅

Whoa! Yes, I meant melting point. My apologies.
Melting point 151 to 156 deg C ...

Unsure why that is material to "homebrewing" TNE suspension.
Thank you both for your reply’s guys ! That’s perfect !

I’ve made TNE 100mg/ml few times, it was a bitch to dissolve to say the least lol the recipe I used I personally don’t suggest it but unfortunately it’s what I did to get it to dissolve and stay in solution and not crash weeks after. I’m sure many more experienced brewers can help and have a more efficient way to brew TNE. This is what I used

2%ba
20% bb
5% G
Carrier oil EO/Mig840

I added BB,G and EO to the raw allow it to slowly heat up while I had Mig840 warming up separately. We not melting anything we dissolving to hold into solution. so i slowly got the temp around 250-275F manage to get it to hold there for 18-20mins before allowing the temp to slowly drop. As the temp was dropping I then started pouring Mig840 little by little till it was completely added. Then once temp got to the point it was safe to touch and hold beaker I would then add my BA then filter.

Again before anyone attacks my comment this is just simply what I remembered what I did to get it to hold without crashing weeks after. I’ve tried few different ways and this is what worked for me. I’m sure their is more efficient ways to get the job done ✅
Ah that’s spot on bro cheers !

TNE or tren base, so buying the powders and will be making them myself
Serious question. You are trying to make an aqueous suspension of TNE or a true homogenous solution in oil?

If the later was is the motivation? You want a very rapid acting impulse of testosterone after injection?

I would imagine testosterone homogenously dissolved in oil may be even faster acting that a buccal troche:

Unesterified testosterone in oily solution injected IM would rapidly be eliminated once in the bloodstream:

Behaves very different than water based TNE suspension injected IM.

Last edited:
Serious question. You are trying to make an aqueous suspension of TNE or a true homogenous solution in oil?

If the later was is the motivation? You want a very rapid acting impulse of testosterone after injection?

I would imagine testosterone homogenously dissolved in oil may be even faster acting that a buccal troche:

Unesterified testosterone in oily solution injected IM would rapidly be eliminated once in the bloodstream:

Behaves very different than water based TNE suspension injected IM.
Yeah mate, the oil based TNE, I’ve got some tren suspension in water already, now want to make tren and test base in oil, only pre workout use, obviously used alongside test enanthate and tren ace, not using the base as my only ester

2%ba
20% bb
5% G
Carrier oil EO/Mig840

Ah that’s spot on bro cheers !
Please do not brew with toxic inflammable synthetic oils such as ethyl oleate and miglyol.

You’ll have to forgive me if I’ve got this wrong, new to home brewing but does this sound better for 100ML/75MG ?
7.5G powder
30ML BB
2ML BA
61.63ML MCT

Same recipe for tren base right ? Just different melting temp
Never made it. I have brewed a lot of the basic stuff so far, just not familiar with these specialty ones.

Sponsors

Latest posts