Tren E no mental sides at 900mg per week

griffinator

For context im running 900mg tren E per week with 700mg test E for a “bulking cycle”. And physically I have put on a good amount of size in 3~4 weeks and developed mild achne. My questions is why do i have next to no mental sides, i have non of the typical tren mental like “tren rage” or the crazy sex drive or even mood swings. The only “side” i have is mild insomnia but that was already semi preexisting and could be my abuse of caffeine as well.

Also as a side note my friend ran the same gear at 300 per week and had all of the sides.

Also sorry if this is not per meso standard or something this is my second post

Gonna suck if you get those sides at week 6-7. Count your blessing and maybe you just react well, because if not you won't be happy for the 1-2 weeks for it to clear your system.

Gonna suck if you get those sides at week 6-7. Count your blessing and maybe you just react well, because if not you won't be happy for the 1-2 weeks for it to clear your system.
Im praying I don’t but I think 1 or 2 weeks I could slug it out.

With tren ace at least it's out of your system in a day or 2
I had neglected to mention I ran a 4 week Tren Ace cycle of 75mg per day but at the time of posting, I believed it might have been fake as it was from cat and they had mixed reviews and my obvious lack of sides. I still did slap on a good amount of muscle so who knows.

I get all the mental sides if I'm cutting on tren, on a bulk I'm a different person. I love the aggression and strength in the gym though. Overall I respond well to it, but it's no magic.

Wait until you have your first real panic attack!
I went to the ER cause I thought I was dying from a heart attack.
Shit i had a handful of panic attacks long before trt and AAS use. Sent to me to the ER twice where they just gave me xanax and sent me home. The other few times I drove to the ER and just sat in my car waiting for it to pass.

For context im running 900mg tren E per week with 700mg test E for a “bulking cycle”. And physically I have put on a good amount of size in 3~4 weeks and developed mild achne. My questions is why do i have next to no mental sides, i have non of the typical tren mental like “tren rage” or the crazy sex drive or even mood swings. The only “side” i have is mild insomnia but that was already semi preexisting and could be my abuse of caffeine as well.

Also as a side note my friend ran the same gear at 300 per week and had all of the sides.

Also sorry if this is not per meso standard or something this is my second post
What cycles do you have under your belt? How long have you been running gear? I agree with everyone’s sentiment on you got lucky with your genetics. But I would just watch out many time things can change from week to week or on cycle bases. For me I have run some cycles all was great the first time then the second time completely different. It was the same source similar cycle but my body was just not taking it mental side were up, ache like a motherfucker, lethargic, blood pressure.