Tren effect on T3

What others say is irrelevant imo. It’s dosage and user dependent. Run your desired dose and get bloods done and see for yourself.

Too many people on this forum try to base what they do on others anecdotes, that’s just silly to me and it’s a lazy route.

What others say is irrelevant imo. It’s dosage and user dependent. Run your desired dose and get bloods done and see for yourself.

Too many people on this forum try to base what they do on others anecdotes, that’s just silly to me and it’s a lazy route.

It would be interesting to hear peoples own exerpiences though

Some people say Tren lowers T3, others say it increases T3.

What’s the truth?
I‘ve bookmarked this thread until my bloodwork arrived.

Yes, Tren lowers T3. There are endless reports about reduced T3 levels from Tren.

Just think about the intended purpose of Trenbolone. It’s made to promote weight gain in cattle with less feed and to help cattle with retaining mass without access to feed, for example during the slaughterhouse transport. Both scenarios mainly work via reduced metabolism.

Anyway, here’s my bloodwork on 470mg Tren E per week:
IMG_1659.jpeg

People that tell you to just eat less and track your macros properly are full of shit. Tren is a completely unique compound that needs to be handled totally different than anything else.

I‘ve bookmarked this thread until my bloodwork arrived.

Yes, Tren lowers T3. There are endless reports about reduced T3 levels from Tren.

Just think about the intended purpose of Trenbolone. It’s made to promote weight gain in cattle with less feed and to help cattle with retaining mass without access to feed, for example during the slaughterhouse transport. Both scenarios mainly work via reduced metabolism.

Anyway, here’s my bloodwork on 470mg Tren E per week:
View attachment 281810

People that tell you to just eat less and track your macros properly are full of shit. Tren is a completely unique compound that needs to be handled totally different than anything else.
I know this is an older thread, however, it seems that OP'S ? IS A continuous one,. TREN has been shown to lower t4, which means if you have lower t4 you will definitely have lower t3. Hence the reason why people add t3. A simple search on Google should bring up a number of studies Verifying this. My bloods have been affected too. I add 50mcg of t3 in whenever I run TREN, and superdrol

Last edited: