Tren with high vs low test

y777

Hi all

Wanted to see if anyone has any scientific explanation or bro science to explain why for some guys we need to run low test with a tren cycle in order to avoid mental sides of tren

Is the main reason because you want to keep e2 as low and possible and even with regular AI use the safest way (mentally ) to run these cycles is to run test at TRT dose and then ramp tren to your ideal level ?

Another question for those who’ve had that same sweet spot as me , low test , high tren , have you experimented with AI + primo to get test at a higher than usual (on a tren cycle ) such that you *could * run higher test with tren ?

Thank you.

I’m no expert but I always have better luck with high Test always. Especially when it comes to side effects. This is with any compound.
I just finished running Tren for 8 weeks with no sides at all.
I keep the dose below what I get side effects.
For me that is below 350 mg per week
So I just ran 850 Test/300 Tren. Sleep was fine. No night sweats at all. No mental sides. No heartburn
I will add that I use an antihistamine and DAO now when running Tren and I think that helps even more
I think low Test high anything is only for Pros in prep and too many forum bros copy that and convince themselves of the benefits that are not factual. I’m sure plenty on here will disagree with me on that but I strongly feel those are facts
Higher Test is always better

I’m no expert but I always have better luck with high Test always. Especially when it comes to side effects. This is with any compound.
I just finished running Tren for 8 weeks with no sides at all.
I keep the dose below what I get side effects.
For me that is below 350 mg per week
So I just ran 850 Test/300 Tren. Sleep was fine. No night sweats at all. No mental sides. No heartburn
I will add that I use an antihistamine and DAO now when running Tren and I think that helps even more
I think low Test high anything is only for Pros in prep and too many forum bros copy that and convince themselves of the benefits that are not factual. I’m sure plenty on here will disagree with me on that but I strongly feel those are facts
Higher Test is always better
I feel the same way… Ran low test a few times and had ED every single time. Now I’m on high test low Tren/NPP and my sex drive is crazy!

It's not even that complicated.

No matter your choice, high test, low test, no test, whatever dose of tren that gives you those sides is too much of a dose for you.

I like low test with tren because it's easier to control my e2, and therefore prolactin

Higher test = higher aromitization = more volatile e2 levels. Prolonged high e2 levels can lead to higher prolactin and create prolactin induced gyno, in addition to estrogen related gyno

That said though, high test isn't necessarily a bad thing with tren, you just need to be really in tune with e2 and prolactin control and how your body responds. High test is very valuable on bulks where it should be the primary growth driver

On cuts, you don't really need the test as high as tren is extremely anti catabolic and great at preserving muscle