Triple B lab work -test C /primo

This is why I don’t like testosterone as a compound. It’s almost like if you’re not running at least a gram, then it’s not worth it. It’s good as a base, but when it comes to test by itself putting on muscle, it’s a no. 1 oral and another compound should always be included. At least your free test is pretty high

This is why I don’t like testosterone as a compound. It’s almost like if you’re not running at least a gram, then it’s not worth it. It’s good as a base, but when it comes to test by itself putting on muscle, it’s a no. 1 oral and another compound should always be included. At least your free test is pretty high
what makes you say that? I have clients grow off 300mg test a week just fine... my levels are around 1600 on 500mg a week and I can really progress in the gym.

what makes you say that? I have clients grow off 300mg test a week just fine... my levels are around 1600 on 500mg a week and I can really progress in the gym.
Personally I’ve never had success with test alone. However I know many people have huge success

I was thinking the same thing, like test is one of the best things u can use to build muscle, everyone responds to compounds differently. But saying test is a shit steroid to grow muscle makes zero sense, plus we have no idea how he responds to test , some people take all the gear in the world compound wise and look like shit meanwhile someone used alil test and blows the fuck up

Your number is low most likely because running a DHT along side testosterone will drop SHBG. Just look at your free test. I would bet your SHBG is close to single digit. That’s why your total is low IMO.

Your number is low most likely because running a DHT along side testosterone will drop SHBG. Just look at your free test. I would bet your SHBG is close to single digit. That’s why your total is low IMO.
I second this.. plus he seem to not be a great responder.. add those 2 up and you get meh numbers.. still overna.grand.which can build/hold alot.of muscle..

I can agree in your situation and. For me the I need test for results